Crisis Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mikel and Yoyo

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mikel and Yoyo - Page 2 Empty Re: Mikel and Yoyo

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:32 pm

Zane smiled. "Why not?" he humored the man. "I have a lot of time and I am rather bored."

He nodded and looked around; he wasn't really sure why he even started looking here. "All right. I'm counting on you."

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Geass: Pain
Weapon: mixed

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Sosa nodded and dashed across the street. The man who owned the store was kind and cheerful, but was no more help than to wish him good luck in finding the girl. He thanked the man and headed back out to where Zane was. He simply shook his head and began walking down the street again, watching the crowds closely.

"Are you sure there's nowhere we can check first? She doesn't like anything that would attract her attention sooner than the thought 'Oh, that's neat'?"
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info
Geass: Indentify
Weapon: Guns

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:39 pm

He sighed; he didn't really got his hope up with that, anyway. If he knew her, finding Anisette would take a lot longer than this.

Zane instantly answered. "Bread." He nodded. "She's obsessed with bread. And pastries. And tea."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:42 pm

"Well, we can check the tea shops and bakeries then. It's at least somewhere to start," he said, smiling at that. "She might have gotten hungry and gone there to get a bite to eat between her adventures in Britannia's great capital city."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:44 pm

He nodded. "Hopefully we'd find her somewhere, and soon," he said. But there's thousands of bread shops and another thousand of tea stalls and shops in the capital, it was rather unnerving.

"This really messes up her schedule."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Sosa laughed. "We could split up," he suggested tentatively. The plan did not really sound like a good one to him for some reason, though he had no idea why it would not.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Zane shook his head. "I'd rather not," he said. "Not for now anyway. Unless you have a brilliant plan that would justify your suggestion?" he asked.

The area they were now in were dirty, and dark. And he briefly wondered why on earth they were there. Until his train of thought was disturbed by a couple of bandits standing in their way.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Sosa stopped short as the bandits snickered at them. He raised an eyebrow as they demanded their money and other valuables from them. Sosa scratched his head lazily.

"Sorry, don't have any. Goodbye," he said, attempting to walk past them. One grabbed his sleeve and shoved him back toward Zane. "Oh boy..."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:55 pm

Zane shook his head. I'm a butler, and this guy, I don't know what he's got... do we look like we're really the kind of people they want to rob?

He helped Sosa when he was shoved back. "How troublesome, don't you think?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:57 pm

"Quite so," Sosa yawned, bored of the bandits already. They were all bark and no bite from what he could make out of them. "Wonder what this Zane guy can do if he gets caught in a fight."

"Look, just let us go and we won't do anything to you."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:00 pm

"We have better things to do and they are wasting valuable time," Zane shook his head. He wasn't in the mood to fight but he wouldn't mind if Sosa would humor them. He also wanted to see what he could do.

The bandits laughed at Sosa. "Just give us your money and we won't do anything to you," one said. Zane had a huge urge to smack his forehead.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Sosa rolled his eyes. "Don't say I didn't give you a chance," he sighed. He pulled a handgun out of a holster under his jacket and aimed it at the two bandits. "It's a real gun loaded with real bullets. Get out of the way or I'm shooting you."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Zane decided to sit this one out and watch Sosa handle the fighting. He should rather feel sorry for the bandits... but not really, they were asking for it.

The bandits cowered for a while before regaining composure. "We-we're not afraid!"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:09 pm

"I said get out of the way," he snorted, more than a little bored with the situation. "You have until the count of three. When I reach three, I'm shooting one of you in the left leg and the other one right. If I feel generous, I might even let you choose which of you gets shot in which leg."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:13 pm

"Hm..." Sosa looked really irritated but he still didn't feel any sorry for the bandits. "They dug their own grave."

The bandit laughed smugly when his eye changed color and there it was, the ever familiar sign of the geass. Still, nothing happened yet and he didn't know what it was capable of.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Sosa calmly fired his gun at the man using his geass. He crumpled to the ground, yelling in anger and pain. His buddy shouted also, but grabbed him and dragged him away. "Even idiots know when they're beat," Sosa said calmly, twirling his gun to cool it before putting it away. "Want to keep going down this street or pick another one?"
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:19 pm

"Sosa, they're small fries but one has a geass," he said. "What was it?" he hoped he knew, since he really didn't know if that guy had a weird geass or he wasn't able to use it fast enough.

The other bandits shuffled away, past Zane, away from Sosa, still thinking on where to go.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Sosa could not repress a laugh. "Making eye contact with him would make you see the world in a color he chose. You would see shades, but until he released the geass or it was otherwise removed you would only see the color he said." He shrugged, amused by the power. "He was so scared he must have forgotten to pick a color."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Zane stared. "Seriously?" he asked, weirded out. What a strange geass. And rather useless, if not for an initial surprise but then what? The bandit had no skills.

He chuckled a second after. "Most unfortunate for him," he said, still amused by the weird geass.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:29 pm

"Shock factor and disorienting the opponent is all it's good for," Sosa chuckled, then bowed and motioned down the street. "But we should really find your girlfriend. We only have a few hours until sundown."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Zane was about to agree when he motioned for Sosa to give him his attention.
"You are rather mistaken," he said. "The young lady, is my master," he bowed. "I am but a butler."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:36 pm

Sosa smiled, amused. "Of course, my bad." He paused, then added, "So, you used your master's money to pay off that man down there, then, huh? Didn't know butlers had that kind of power over their master's money."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:39 pm

He smiled. "Yes, I rather have that authority," he said. "I am the head butler, that is why, and I have more duties than that of the usual butlers."

Zane gestured. "It helped you, yes? I don't suppose you regret that."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:40 pm

"No, I'm thankful alright," Sosa said, quite honest about the matter. "I was just messing with you, man. Loosen up a bit. That girl is pretty laid back so you need to learn to think like a laid back person."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:46 pm

He smiled, showing him he loosened up. "It's precisely because the young lady is so laid back that I must be strict," he said and remembered how her carefree attitude got them in so much trouble.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next