Crisis Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mikel and Yoyo

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Mikel and Yoyo - Page 6 Empty Re: Mikel and Yoyo

Post by Zane Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:13 am

"Wait, wait," he blinked and looked at Sosa, an idea coming to his mind. "No people..." he looked around. "All these... things..."

He thought hard and stared. "Do you think... they are people?"

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Geass: Pain
Weapon: mixed

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:16 am

Sosa shrugged, the white thing on his shoulder making a strange squealing noise, as though it enjoyed the ride. "I don't know what to think any more," he replied.

Then he had a thought, and that rather frightened him. "That ghost guy thing from earlier. Don't suppose he could have turned all these people into these fuzzy things."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info
Geass: Indentify
Weapon: Guns

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:19 am

Zane nodded. "That's what I thought," he said. "Sosa, what exactly was the ghost's geass, you think?" Now that he thinks of it... Sosa seemed to easily know what geass others had. First the bandit, then his - though he only realized that now, from all the confusion.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:22 am

Sosa shook his head. "He made that man think he was an animal. His geass wouldn't have done this." He pause, frowning. "But he was a ghost or specter or something so he might have additional powers."

He sighed. "Bet'cha they want us to turn them back into themselves."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:24 am

He looked around. "I guess that makes sense," he sighed at the idea of getting involved on purpose this time on supernatural or paranormal things.

"...I would suppose so," he ended up saying. "What do you think? Even if we do, I have no idea how to help them."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:26 am

Sosa thought a few moments, barely noticing as more of the small things were creeping toward him. "Your silverware worked pretty well on him. Just gather up a bunch, hunt him down, and stab him with spoons until he goes away, I guess."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:30 am

"I thought it was already dead- or vanished, or... however you kill... a ghost?" Zane asked. He really thought it was.

He checked the inner pocket of his coat. He had a few polished silverware still. "Where's the ghost anyway?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:33 am

Sosa looked around, not really expecting to see it, but more just to give him something to do while he tried to think. He was getting a headache.

"It's right there," he said, pointing at the street. In the center of the road was the ghost-man. It floated there, silently. Sosa was amused to see that the knife Zane had thrown at him was firmly lodged in its forehead.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:36 am

"Well... that's convenient," Zane muttered as the ghost-man floated towards them, parting the fuzzy things that glared at it.

"Any ideas where I should hit it at? A weak point, or something? I only have so much of silverwares with me."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:40 am

"You could always ask it," Sosa replied, shrugging. He blinked once, then sighed. "Hey, Mr. Ghost Man, if I pulled the knife out of your face, would you turn these people back to normal? I know a nice place you can haunt where you're free to turn people into brightly-colored fuzzy monsters to your heart's content."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:42 am

The ghost-man swayed, sort of like wanting Sosa to continue what he was saying.

Zane raised an eyebrow at him, unsure of what he was really doing. ...exactly where is that place? But he waited and let the sniper work his plan out.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:44 am

Sosa crossed his arms, noting that he forced more than a couple of the small things to move as he did so. "I won't tell you where it is until you promise to change these people back. You can't have this street and another location. That's just selfish."

The ghost-man wavered a moment before making up its see-through mind. Its decision made, it spun through the air, reminding Sosa of a kite. There was a rather loud woosh and a small pillar of smoke engulfed each of the furry things. As the smoke cleared, people appeared where the things had been standing before. Three children clung to Sosa's shoulders and head, causing him to fall with the sudden added weight. The ghost-man flew straight down into the ground and vanished.

Sosa looked up at Zane with a blank expression on his face as the people around them murmured quietly to each other about leaving the oven on. "We never speak of this again."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6