Crisis Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mikel and Yoyo

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mikel and Yoyo - Page 5 Empty Re: Mikel and Yoyo

Post by Yoyo Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:48 am

Sosa opened his mouth to speak, then closed it, then opened it again. He felt and looked like a landed fish as he watched the strange white creature before them. It held out its arms, that big smile on its face.

He poked Zane with his elbow. "Maybe you can use your geass and we can, um, run?"
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Geass: Indentify
Weapon: Guns

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:54 am

"It..." he finally found his voice. "It really hasn't done us harm... my geass," he was still staring at the white creature before them who was nearing them and Zane was backing of in turn. "My geass... is kind of harsh for it," he couldn't stop staring. What was it, really? "Maybe. I think. I'm not thinking, honestly."

Zane

Stats & Info
Geass: Pain
Weapon: mixed

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:58 am

Sosa nodded slowly. "Maybe just a papercut, then?"

The white creature seemed to be tired of waiting for whatever it was waiting for at that moment. It ran forward and grabbed both men, scooping them up in its arms for a large, strange bear hug.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:03 am

Zane looked at him promptly. "Are you serious?"

But then he was unable to really understand what was going on when something flurry hugged them. Really, hug them? He was out of his wits and he was unsure really how to act so he let reflexes take over and kicked the thing out of their way.

"We were harassed," he said, trying to tell himself that this was probably not the end of the weirdness. "By... what is it?!"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:07 am

"If I knew, I would have shot it by now!" Sosa shouted, scrambling away from the creature. He was shocked and horrified to see that it looked like it was about to cry. "What the crap, man?!"
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:29 am

"You've got to be kidding me," he muttered. Great, now he felt like they bullied a kid. But it has a beard! Just what kind of insanity is this, really... he thought. "Any plans... before it... uh, cries?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:53 am

"Um, got any candy or anything?" Sosa asked, shrugging. He stepped cautiously toward the thing, hands up to show he meant it no harm. "Hey, buddy, are you, um, okay?"
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:00 am

"Maybe you should try hugging it," Zane suggested. "It did come after you the first time."

He watched from behind, wanting to see how it'll react to Sosa. It didn't disappoint when it grew large and hugged Sosa, smiling. Zane told himself to stop getting surprised, really.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:04 am

Sosa got a face full of beard when it hugged him; it got in his nose and made him sneeze. "That's a good boy," he said, trying to be nice, though if he was honest, he was scared and utterly baffled. He tried to pat it, but his arms were trapped by the thing's arms. He tried to look back at Zane, but could not see past the beard.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:09 am

Zane looked to the sides, covering his laughter with a cough, a gloved hand on his face.

It was amusing, really amusing. And he was unsure of what was going on but at least it wasn't trying to hurt them for now or bite at Sosa like the man was.

Then he remembered, deeming the... whatever it was, was safe to ignore for the moment. "What do you supposed were the lady and the two kids were then?" If they weren't human, he wouldn't be surprised at this point.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:12 am

The white hugging thing let Sosa go, shrinking back to its odd small size. It kept a hand on his shoulder, so when it was small again, it climbed up onto his head.

Sosa stared at Zane with a confused look on his face, thinking. His eyes grew wide as a thought occurred to him. He pointed at the white creature and whispered, "You don't think this is the dad, do you?"
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:15 am

Zane watched in detached fascination at the thing's shrinking, not wanting to look overly amused though he was. Were they dreaming or something?

He looked at Sosa and then at the white thing who was happily sitting on his head. "...no," he answered staring at the white thing's expression. "I'd say it's one of the kids, if I really have to throw in a ridiculous speculative guess."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:17 am

Sosa slapped his forehead, causing the white thing to lose its balance and nearly fall. It grabbed his hair to stay up.

"Hey, that hurts!" he shouted at it. It responded by simply pulling hard on his hair. "Ow ow ow! Alright, I get it! Ouch! Stop it!"
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:22 am

Zane smirked. "I really think it likes you, Sosa," he nodded. That was when the rubble behind him moved for a while. Nothing emerged though, even if Zane was ready to accept whatever strange thing that was to appear.

The white thing happily latched itself on Sosa's head, wearing its usual smile that Zane didn't want to look at. "I never would have imagined to ever be in this kind of situation."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:31 am

"You and me both, buddy," Sosa muttered, reaching up tentatively and patting the white thing in its head. He squinted at the rubble but saw nothing. "That's kinda weird--"

Something slammed into the back of his legs, knocking him to the ground. The white thing on his head jumped off, landing on Zane's front and climbing up his arm to his shoulder. Sosa rolled onto his back to see what had hit him.

"A large....green one..."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:34 am

"Hm," Zane took the white thing from his shoulder and into his arms. It was better that way, where he can fully see what the thing was about to do - who knows it it was an accomplice of that green... thing. "A parent?" he suggested, not really able to make sense of things. But he gave up on that a while back.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:38 am

It was green. Not a dark green or a light green. It was full on neon green. Sosa stared in shock at it. The neon green whatever-they-were had knocked him down and now stood there grinning just like the smaller white one did.

Even its beard was neon green.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:40 am

"Sosa, you know what?" he finally said, staring at the neon green thing, though it was rather hurtful to the eyes. "I give up. I lost my sanity," he shook his head and placed the white thing on top of his face. "I'm sacrificing you now. Good luck!"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:48 am

"If I get out of this alive, I'm going to kill that guy," Sosa decided as the white thing crawled down onto his stomach. The neon green thing looked at his curiously, like he did not know what to think--not that Sosa knew what to think either. Sosa sat up, grabbed the white thing, and held it out in his hands. "This yours?"
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:52 am

Zane thought of what he said. He probably made an enemy out of a really skilled gunner/sniper. But he did out of curiosity, more than anything, as to how they would react. He didn't leave Sosa alone either. Of course, should anything go way out of hand, he was definitely going to help. Just not now.

The green thing smiled and made a happy-kind of snort... or something and kind of did a free fall on Sosa, squishing both him and the white thing. Zane wasn't sure what to make of it, just like the rest of what has happened. It was rather unnerving but the peculiarity was too much.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:57 am

"I'm gonna diiiiie!" Sosa wailed as the neon green thing landed on him. He was mildly surprised to find that the thing did not weigh much and did not crush him as he half-expected.

And then the urge to laugh overcame him.

"It's tickling me!" he shouted in frustration, though he laughed as he said it so it sounded hardly like annoyance.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:02 am

After a few more laughs from Sosa, he realized he would really die from lack of oxygen with the consistent laughter. So he walked towards them and pushed the green thing off Sosa, and it was, surprisingly, not very heavy. The white thing was flat. Is it dead? But it sprung back to its shape a second after, startling him. Never mind.

He helped Sosa up and refrained from asking him what was going on. He was probably just as lost as he was. He closed his eyes in frustration. When he opened them, they were surrounded by a lot of those things, of different sizes and colors. "...yeah, I really think I lost my sanity."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:05 am

"Ah!" Sosa shouted, seeing many more of the...things appear. He jumped behind Zane, using him as a shield, then spun around when he realized he had left his back open to attack. "I, they, it, what?"

The white thing ran up his leg and ran circles around his neck, crawling from one shoulder to the other. It seemed to be having a fun time.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:08 am

He shook his head. "I don't know either," he said. "I just hope they aren't here to kill us or anything."

Zane watched as the white thing seemed rather attached to Sosa. "It really likes you as its playground," he said, saying the first thing that came to his mind. The rest of the things were rather just staring at them. "...awkward."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:11 am

Sosa considered offering the white thing as his sacrifice, but that had not worked out well the last time he tried. "Well, now we know why there are no people around, I guess," was all he could think to say. He was out of ideas and did not really want to get tickled into submission again.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next