Crisis Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mikel and Yoyo

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mikel and Yoyo Empty Mikel and Yoyo

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:22 pm

The outskirts of the capital city of Britannia are modest. The people comfortable, though few are content with their lot in life. They are vocal about their opinions about the government, but not too. Most support Britannia's efforts to become a great name in the world once more, but some disagree.
[something something RP!]

---------------

Sosa wandered down the semi-crowded street, his hands shoved in his pockets and eyes glued to the ground before him. He had a goal in mind and was quite intent on it. He barely noticed those around him as he moved doggedly forward.

Last edited by Yoyo on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Geass: Indentify
Weapon: Guns

Back to top Go down

Mikel and Yoyo Empty Re: Mikel and Yoyo

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:26 pm

Zane walked; he was separated from the young lady and decided to look around for her. That was when he saw a familiar young man, though he couldn't quite remember as quickly.

Zane

Stats & Info
Geass: Pain
Weapon: mixed

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:30 pm

So intent was Sosa on his objective that he hardly noticed a short woman who had stepped out of a doorway. She was carrying a fairly large stack of books under one arm and a basket of bread in the other. He ran right into her, spilling the loaves of bread and books on the ground.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" he said, snapping out of his daze. He knelt down to clean up. "Allow me to--" He was interrupted by a large, rough hand grabbing the front of his shirt. He was brought face-to-face with a large man with a large black beard. In fact, everything about him seemed large, including his breath.

'That's my wife you just ran into,' he seethed.

"Oh crap...."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Zane blinked at the current event. And contemplated on what to do. He didn't really know that man well and he wasn't the kind to just help out others. But he was bored and he might know something about the young lady's whereabouts.

Zane walked towards him and coughed. "My apologies for the young master's carelessness but," he bowed slightly. "You will be compensated most graciously if you let down the young master without a scratch."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:39 pm

"Who in the world is this guy?" Sosa thought, then caught on to the general idea. "Er, yeah, you'll be compensated for the bread and everything. What he said." He noticed his hands were in the air in surrender and his voice was higher than it normally was; after all, the guy was large. "Sorry?" he added again when the man did not let him go.

Finally the man's wife, having picked up her books and salvaged what she could, cleared her throat. 'Let him go, dear. It was an accident,' she said gently. The man grumbled and shoved Sosa away before walking away with is wife.

"Thanks, man," Sosa said, scratching the back of his head. "The name's Sosa, by the way."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:42 pm

Zane handed the man a small coin sack and bowed both to him and the wife. "I'm most grateful for your understanding." And they left with that.

He had to admit, watching the guy scared from the large man was rather amusing. There was merit in his help, if only for his amusement. He turned to Sosa.

"You're welcome," he said and nodded. "I'm Zane."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:45 pm

"Nice to meet'cha," Sosa replied. The man seemed remotely familiar, but he could not place him. He shrugged it off and shoved his hands back in his pockets. He also felt like there was something he needed to talk to the man about, but was confused about why; he would have to stick to the man until he could figure out why, he decided. "So, where are you headed?"
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:46 pm

"No where in particular," he replied. "I am in search for the young lady," he said, finally remembering where he saw this guy.

"I remember you were in front of a weapon's shop... with a lady before," he said. "...I was also looking for the young lady then."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:48 pm

"Ah, yes! You seem to have issues keeping track of 'the young lady' then," he laughed. "Do you still have that picture? Maybe I can help you look." He straightened his jacket, though he felt somewhat silly doing so before Zane. "I'm pretty skilled at looking for lost things."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Zane smiled slightly. "The young lady is a bundle of trouble and no sense of direction," he said. "Quite easily distracted as well."

He nodded, looking at him weirdly as he fixed his jacket but did not spoke of it. He showed her a picture of Anisette.

"But this is a person. Not a thing."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:54 pm

"True, a person is not an object," Sosa laughed nervously. This guy was quite serious. He took a look at the picture and promptly looked away, blushing slightly. "Hum, I haven't seen her. Not around here anyway. Um, what does she like to do?"
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:57 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "What's with the blush, Sosa?"

He hm'ed. "But that's a shame. The young lady... likes to do anything she finds interesting. She is, as I said, easily distracted. Would that help in your search?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Sosa ignored the question and hoped his face would return to normal quickly. "Well, if we can find something shiny or fluffy and cute we might find her, then. Maybe check some of the shops to see if she's helping someone? When I was a kid I would sometimes go to the bakery and help bake some bread."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:01 pm

"Sir Sosa, it would be nice if you would answer my question," he pressed on.

He nodded though. "But yes, I suppose that would be the most sensible thing." He looked at him. "Except, you expect the young lady to do menial tasks as such?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Sosa stared hard at the sky. "Well, I, uh... She seemed to be the type willing to get her hands dirty if she thought it looked fun." He paused to think about that then hastily corrected himself. "That's not to say that she'd do anything bad! Just that she would get, er, messy..."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:06 pm

"You still haven't answered my question, Sosa."

He crossed his arms. "Right, right," he shook his head. "But no. The young lady is of noble upbringing," he said. Though what Sosa said made a lot of sense. Still, he didn't want to think she'd really be doing those kinds of things. He looked at Sosa. "You haven't seen her around these parts but do you know of her?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:08 pm

"Well, yeah, we met on a, uh, mission. We kind of... hung out during it. Well, as well as you can on a mission," he stammered. His brain had stopped working and there was no sight of a hole he could hide in.

"What's wrong with you, Okubo?"
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:10 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "A mission?" he pressed on. "Go on, do tell." He said, wondering what this mission was about.

"I'm all ears," he said and looked at his pocket watch. "And I have time."
He's flustered. How suspicious.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:11 pm

"Hey, I wasn't even on the mission," he stated, sticking his bottom lip out. His brain had broken as well as stopped working. "I just ran into her and a friend of mine. We hung out. That's, uh, that's it."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:14 pm

"But you were there," he nodded. "So you may as well tell whatever else you know. Who were you with?"

He pocketed the watch. "You do know that the young lady is an important person, yes?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:16 pm

"I was just there. No real reason," Sosa sighed, shrugging. "Yes, she is important. Let's head down this way and see what we find. We might as well come up with more ideas about where she might be while we walk."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:19 pm

He nodded. "All right," he said. He was worried for her safety and the sanity of the people around her, wherever she was.

"So who are you again?" Zane asked once more, if there was anything special about this guy.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:23 pm

"Sosa," he replied simply.

He felt incredibly embarrassed for no reason. He put up a mask of indifference and started thinking of places a hyperactive girl in lace and frills would go for fun.

"Maybe we should check some of the candy stores," he suggested, nodding toward a store on the other side of the street a ways.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:26 pm

"Sosa...?" he asked, hoping for a last name.

He was thinking, somehow, he really was familiar, not just from the weapon shop time.

"All right," he said. "That would be a good idea," he said and walked forward. Really hoping things would get better.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:28 pm

"Okubo," Sosa said, rather annoyed by the man's persistence. "And I'm sure you're wondering what I do for a living and where I was born and I'll need to show you my vaccination records, too." He frowned, then shrugged.

"Sorry. Um, I know the owner here. He'll let us know if he's seen her."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down