Crisis Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A busy side street in that city

+2
Yoyo
admin
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A busy side street in that city - Page 3 Empty Re: A busy side street in that city

Post by neon kun Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:32 am

"I thank you. It is rather beautiful," she said. "Please, you were the first customer. Tend to what you must, I shall be just here looking around."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Geass: (none)
Weapon: (none)

Back to top Go down

A busy side street in that city - Page 3 Empty Re: A busy side street in that city

Post by kotaro Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:42 am

Kyoya nodded his thanks and turned toward the owner of the store. "Do you know when the shin plating will be delivered so I can pick it up?"

The owner nodded. "1 week from now. But if you leave your money here, I will have a set of the shin plates sent to you."

Kyoya nodded and placed a piece of paper on the counter. "Have it sent to this address." He pulled out a wallet and placed the money on the counter. "Will this do?"

The owner nodded and took the money. "Pleasure doing business. Anything else?"

Kyoya thought a moment. "What do you have in Knightmare weapons?"

The owner took out a catalog and placed it on the counter. "Look through here and tell me if you see anything to your liking."

Kyoya opened the catalog. I still have to customize that Federation Lieutenants Knightmare, so while I'm here.....
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:19 pm

Anisette took hold of the box and looked at the fan. Zane took the box and gave her the fan. She smiled sheepishly in return.

"Much thanks," she said, and turned her attention to the elaborate fan. It was really pretty and she missed it. Really important to me.

She couldn't help but hear and hear about knightmares and weapons though.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:59 am

Kyoya found one weapon that was used in close quarters. It looked like a hammer. Unique. The lieutenant was fond of close uarters combat. "Here." He said pointing to it. He took out another piece of paper and wrote down the address of the lieutenants base. He then placed the money on the counter. "Deliver it here."

The owner nodded and took the address as well as the money.

Kyoya sighed and closed the catalog. "Damn Weapons."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Anisette couldn't help but pry. "What's wrong?" she asked.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Kyoya glanced at Anisette and sighed. "I have a job to customize a Knighmare and it requires weapons which are greatly dangerous. I can't say no though because I owe him." He hated working on the Federation's Knightmare's. They all needed to be deadly. "I hate having to customize a Knightmare with only weapons. But I barely get any jobs."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:53 am

She nodded. "I see. That do sounds rather conflicting with your beliefs," she smiled. "Oh, then how about a proposition from me?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:56 am

Kyoya nodded. "My beliefs are the only things I go by, and I can't even stick with them." He shook his head, disgusted with himself. He looked at Anisette when she offered a proposition. "A proposition? For what?" He asked.
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:01 am

"I see," she said and mused for it for a while, then smiling. "Don't be too hard on yourself."

She nodded at him. "That someday, when we are in need, we'll ask for you. For Knightmares, that is. We have Knightmares that are for patrol only. Some for transportation only. Of course, they are still equipped with weapons but that's only for defense. They will be needing check-ups soon."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:04 am

Kyoya shook his head. "I know I shouldn't beat myself up on it, but still...."

Kyoya smiled. "I thank you for the offer Lady Anisette. I would be glad to accept it."

kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:11 am

"But still?" she shook herself and giggled. "A no is unacceptable, sir Kyoya."

"Teehee," she smiled. "Wonderful news. I'm pleased."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:13 am

Kyoya smiled and looked at Anisette. "Unacceptable eh? Very well. And no need to call me sir."

Kyoya nodded. "More wonderful for me madam. I needed a job. I thank you again."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:22 am

She giggled. "Pretty much. A positive outlook in everything is an important trait one must master. Especially in our lives as it is."

Anisette curtsied. "Okay. You are most welcome."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:26 am

Kyoya smiled and nodded his gratitude again. "It will be an honor to work under you madam." He bowed. He went back up and looked out the window. "Its a nice day out." He said looking for something to help him look up on things.
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:30 am

"Kind words. I expect a lot from you, Kyoya," she smiled. "Truly," she responded as she looked out. "I do hope I'm not keeping you from anything."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:32 am

"I will not disappoint you madam." He said still looking out the window. He shook his head. "I always have to much free time. Nothings going on right now for me."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:02 am

"Oh, really?" she blinked. "I'm pretty busy all the time, or I should be but I'm not very much the office kind of person."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:06 am

Kyoya raised an eyebrow. "Surprising. There are multiple royalties that adore their position and treasure their work." He smiled. "I think more should be like you. More free."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:19 am

She blinked. "Is it really?" she smiled. "But thank you. Although I can't really get away from that kind of lifestyle, but I'm pretty much carefree, yes."

Anisette grinned. "Want to have some tea?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:21 am

Kyoya chuckled. "I may not get many jobs, but I have seen enough of the royalty to see them treasure their work." He smiled, showing he meant no offense.

Tea? Kyoya raised an eyebrow. "That would be nice." He said smiling.
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:26 am

She wasn't offended at the least, she couldn't find anything offending in what he said anyway. "That's nice," she smiled. "Let's talk more while having tea, then."

Anisette thought for a while. "Do you know any good teahouses?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:28 am

Kyoya thought for a moment. Even with all his free time, he had never actually entered anything more then a store that sold parts. "I'm sorry, not really my lady." He said nervously.
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:31 am

She smiled.

"Then perhaps you wouldn't mind me inviting you over to my villa? Except, half of it is still undergoing repairs. So it's not the most pleasant sight to behold."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:33 am

Kyoya blinked. "Invited to a royal villa. It would be an honor." He bowed showing his gratitude. "Repairs or no repairs, it would still be a great honor madam."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:41 am

She waved her hand dismissively, flustered. "My, my! No, please. It's nothing much! Teehee? Don't take it to heart, it's really nothing!"

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next