Crisis Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A busy side street in that city

+2
Yoyo
admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A busy side street in that city - Page 2 Empty Re: A busy side street in that city

Post by kotaro Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:24 am

As he waited for the owner of the store to arrive with his things he took out a small notepad. I still need to find a new monitor, shin area plating, and get those grenades for the Vinash. He turned as he heard someone else enter the store but looked back at the notepad almost instantly.

The owner came back carrying a small box. "One laser sight and ballistic knife. Anything else?"

Kyoya nodded. "I have a list of things I need for my Knightmare." He said taking off the small paper and handing it to the owner.

The owner took the paper and scanned over it nodding. "Right away sir." He looked at the newcomers. "Be right with you." He said walking to the back.

Kyoya sighed and leaned on the counter again. "I have too much free time."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Geass: (none)
Weapon: (none)

Back to top Go down

A busy side street in that city - Page 2 Empty Re: A busy side street in that city

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Anisette dismissed the thought simply that the owner didn't notice them, although that would be surreal because they were hardly unnoticeable.

Either way, she walked in with her butler and waited by the counter, fixing her ruffles of dress as discreetly as she could. And waited for the owner again, hoping this time he'd notice because she really wanted her fan back.

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Kyoya glanced at Anisette but paid no attention. He was preoccupied at the time.

The owner returned with a large box. "I have the grenades and monitor, but the shin plate for you Knightmare hasn't come in yet. My apologies." He then turned to Anisette. His eyes widened. "Lady Anisette..." He stuttered. "My apologies, I was preoccupied with a customer. I'll have your fan right away." He said walking toward the back.

Kyoya raised an eyebrow when he heard the owner call her lady Anisette. "Interesting." He said as he checked the box to make it look like he was talking about the contents and not her.
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:50 am

Anisette blinked. "Oh, no, it's quite all right--," but he was gone. She looked at the customer the owner was probably talking about and smiled.

"Is it?" she asked, unsure and quite curious. "Good day, kind sir," she greeted, curtsying.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:56 am

Kyoya turned his full attention to Anisette and smiled. "Good day madam." He gave a small bow. "And yes, I find this equipment interesting." As well as the fact that royalty is here. He thought.
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:00 am

"What a polite gentleman," she smiled, happy. Although a lot of little things made her happy anyway. "I see," though she didn't really understand. "I'm afraid I'm not very adept with such."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:08 am

Kyoya smiled and nodded. "Not many people are, but to me, its progress on art." He said as he closed the box. "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Kyoya Nasuna, Knightmare pilot, mechanic and freelance." He gave another small bow. "May I have your name madam?"
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:19 am

"How admirable," she quickly replied, awed at how he considered the equipment. Art. She had great respect to those who love art or think the way he does.

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir Kyoya," she curtsied. "My name is Anisette Michaels and I am the head of the noble House of Michaels. How do you do?"

She turned a bit sideways and showed the man beside her. "Zane," he bowed slightly. "Butler of Lady Anisette."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:22 am

"Aww the House Michaels, and the head of it as well, it is an honor." He smiled.

When Zane bowed he raised an eyebrow. "Pleasure to meet you Zane." He clasped his heels together and gave a formal bow.
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:28 am

"Please, no need for much formalities," she said. "Though I appreciate the politeness."

She giggled at the two men bowing. Zane straightened soon enough and kept quiet the remainder of the time, speaking only when his attention was called forth.

"A Knightmare mechanic," she mused out loud. "How interesting."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:54 am

Kyoya nodded. "As you wish lady Anisette." He said.

He smiled. "Knightmare mechanic, pilot, and designer. Of course I don't treat it as a job. I think of it as art." A small twinkle shown in his eyes as he said art. "To me, Knightmares aren't just giant hunks of metal or killing machines, but works of art." He smiled. "True masterpieces."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:26 am

She smiled, intrigued. "That's an interesting comparison for machines made to kill," she said, not withdrawn from her answer. "Though I suppose, they do say killing... is an art, yes?"

Anisette blinked. "Oh, I do hope you do not take offense from my words, kind sir."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:31 am

Kyoya shook his head. "No offense at all lady anisette, not many understand my passion. I am a Knightmare mechanic, and they are made to kill yes, but I have a strict code of moral values in what I do, and I do not sell my designs or Knightmares if all they will do is kill." He smiled. "I merely focus on enhancing a Knightmare's use in the world. I have designs for one to be used for construction as well. Although I doubt I will get funded for them. Everyone wants a killing machine, no matter how blunt or bland." He frowned. "True art is dying."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:04 am

She smiled. "It's nice to hear such sincerity in one's voice," she said. "Especially if it's about their passion. True, I cannot attest. I can't say I truly understand what you mean, but I have an inkling and that's good enough for me."

She looked at him. "Then life is hard for you?" she asked. "I see, so it is. Dying which is the effect of killing..."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:25 pm

Kyoya smiled. "That is good enough for me. At least you have an understanding of why I take such pride in my work."

He nodded. "Life can be tough for me, but I don't let it dampen my spirits. True, I have created Knightmares which are used for killing, something I am highly against, but I try to do it as less as possible." He smiled. "As long as I have my Knightmare though, I can be at peace."

kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:23 pm

"Everyone has their passion, yes? I merely related it to what I love," she smiled. "Though that is quite an admirable outlook in life and in Knightmares."

She nodded. "There is no avoiding to that - making Knightmares for killing. That is it's primary use, after all," she smiled slightly. "I see. You're quite attached to it."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:00 am

Kyoya smiled. "I hope it is not to prying to ask about your passion madam?"

He nodded. "My Knightmare, The Vinash, is all I have. I grew up on the streets and it was the only thing I owned. It is my pride and joy, and it can be used for more then killing." He frowned "I just wish I could say the same for more Knightmare's"
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:13 am

"Art," she simply said. "I love art, and that it is my passion, kind sir."

She nodded. "Fascinating," she grinned. "But, why, what is wrong with your knightmare?"

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:30 am

Kyoya smiled. "Of course. Art is always a treat both to create and witness."

Kyoya shook his head. "The Vinash is my pride, Joy, and life. The only problem with it is the same with all great artists. It is not finished." He smiled. "Most great Artists never finish their masterpieces because they are always changing it, trying to make it better, and they do till they die. It is the same with me. The Vinash can be used in fighting and killing, however it can also be used as entertainment, construction, and medical transport."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:07 am

"My, that is truly convenient," she smiled. "How wonderful."

She looked at Zane just to see how he was and he looked none too caring. As he usually was.

"So this Vinash, you really love it, do you not?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:33 am

Kyoya nodded. "It is all I own madam. Of course I treasure it." He frowned. "If something happened to it, It would crush me." He returned with a smile. "But I'm not going to let it dampen my spirits." He chuckled. "It sounds crazy I know, but I treat Knightmare's as actual living beings."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:26 am

She clasped her hands in a momentary silence. After a minute, she opened her eyes and smiled. "Then I pray nothing befalls to that which is precious to you," she said. "I must say, your optimism is simply relieving. From all the not-so-splendid news recently around us, it's nice to see someone still on the side of cheer."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:22 pm

"I thank you for your concern Lady Anisette." He smiled. "If I was not cheerful, people would not approach me as easily. I like to see the good side of things no matter what. Even the darkest things have a light." He said.
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:57 am

She nodded. "People are attracted to kindness, to happiness more so than grief and hatred, after all," she said.

The owner came back with an elaborate box. "Ah, Lady Anisette, here it is!" he showed her the box and opened it, a simple yet elegant fan with a few adorned in it was what's inside, cushioned.

"Wonderful!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:50 am

Kyoya nodded and when the owner came back in he looked in the box and smiled. "A beautiful fan my lady. Very beautiful."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next