Crisis Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britannia City Jail

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Britannia City Jail Empty Britannia City Jail

Post by neon kun Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:31 pm

The Britannia City Jail was one of the best prisons for captives and such. It's high and has a lot of prison cells, fortified with electricity and stuff. :3 :3 (i have little idea how jails look like HAHA)

And there are geass user soldiers that worked well to keep the prisoners in line. All prisoners have their eyes covered in case they use their geass.

~

Anisette got out of the carriage, separate from where Zared was.

"Lady Anisette, you need not come any further in," the soldier said. "Please leave it to us and keep safe in your house."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Geass: (none)
Weapon: (none)

Back to top Go down

Britannia City Jail Empty Re: Britannia City Jail

Post by zergio Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Zared was locked up in his cell. He had no idea what it looked like though. His eyes were covered. After he found the bed, he crawled into it, and laid in it. He tried to get some sleep.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:16 am

Anisette nodded. Zane arrived not long after (we be lazy so we combine our post Smile) )

"Ojou-sama," he said. "You shouldn't have gone without my knowing. That was dangerous.

Anisette only smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry. But I needed to do it. I'm sure you already know of my intentions, yes?" she said as they walked towards the cell of Zared.

"How could I not? You're rather predictable," he replied.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:32 am

Zared eventually fell asleep. He drempt of...... unicorns?

The moment he saw it, he jolted awake and fell out of bed, hitting his head. "Oooooow.........."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:13 am

Anisette and Zane walked, stopping only when they were in front of Zared's cell, and just in time to see him fall off his bed.

"Uhm," she told herself, it was rather awkward. For some reason, she remembered unicorns.

Zane shook his head. Whatever his reasoning was, he still didn't trust him. And even if he was any innocent or what, he still find amusement for his current situation. After all, he made the misunderstanding possible.

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:10 pm

Zared rubbed his head with his hand and tried finding the bed again. Worst part was, anyone could be watching him, and he wouldn't know
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:31 pm

She looked at him. Wondering if they should talk. Frankly speaking, she wasn't sure if she should really be here nor what she should say.

"Teehee?" she ended up saying.

Zane only shook her head. "Hm."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:32 pm

He stiffened at the sound. He relaxed seconds later.

"Here to enjoy my imprisonment....?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Anisette quickly kept quiet at his tone. And remembered that he doesn't know she was going to help him.

Zane, noticing her discomfort, spoke. "Yes," he said. "It's rather a pleasure to see a traitor caught." He thought, it was better like this, severing their ties. He had his motives too; he'd help him but because he had his reasons other than that of Anisette's good will.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:55 pm

"Heh, traitor. All because I did what I had to to live so long ago."

Zared sat up. "You know, im glad your enjoying this. Allows me to see the irony of speaking truth that are lies to another."

Zared didn't bother trying to look at them, since he couldn't see them. "I apologize. Not much that will do, but I still am apologizing. As I am used to doing things my way, I didn't do what I was suppose to do."

Zared let out a laugh. Not a fake one, but a real laugh. "I'd make the worst servant ever in any situation, wouldn't you agree? Im sorry I tried to be something im not. and Anisette, I apologize to you the most. As you said to me before, you trusted me. I expect to never regain it again, but I am sorry. I wished to protect you, but ended up hurting you. My life right now is filled with irony."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:09 pm

Zane smiled. "Your sentiments matter little to me," he said. "A servant is a servant - you said you were ready to give up your freedom. You shouldn't have spoken so lightly of it if you really didn't mean it." He kept his eyes on the pitiful form of a previous footman. "Look where it brought you. You should've known your place."

Anisette wanted to speak, but she would end up just saying the wrong words so she kept quiet and let Zane handle it. It was bad enough she was making him do something he didn't want to.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:14 pm

"I know. This is my punishment, Zane. I gave away my freedom, took a little back to do something, and now, I've lost all my freedom, and a arm. But, there is something I've wished to ask you since then the moment I became a footman."

Zared turned his head to the right, away from them, unaware he was turning away.

"You knew I was a past member of the Cult. Some people would say it was a stupid act to do such a thing. But your no idiot. You wouldn't offer me a job just because I needed one. Everyone would have one then. Tell me, what were your plans with me?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:25 am

"That's the price it took you for not thinking wisely, being to spontaneous and forgetting your place," he said.

Anisette looked at the two of them. Zane was particularly calm and neither was Zared's question fazed him. But she was confused all the same - she didn't know Zane's intentions and reasons either.

Zane, however, kept silence for a while. "Oh?" he smirked. "I have no intentions of telling you now. But, if you live on and become worthy enough to stand in our presence again," he paused. "Then you may come back and ask me and I shall answer untowardly."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:40 am

"I never forgot my place" Zared said. "If I thought my place was that of a footman, I would of never gone and did what I did, risking my life. Then again, who knows what you think I did, so I can't say anything."

"Heh, then I guess I'll learn much, much later in life, if im lucky."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:06 am

"Yes, you forgot your place," he said. "You were a footman; but first and foremost, our priority is to keep the young lady safe. The estate was not important - even if it was to be obliterated, so long as we are able to find her a way out. There are no chances to be taken and you did - and that's you going out of your place, doing things on your own, not waiting for orders."

Anisette grasped his arm, hoping Zane would stop. Of course, she understood everything he said and she knew he was right. Still... it was a bit harsh.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:34 am

Zared shook his head. "I was never a footman. I just acted like one so I could continue to live. I forgot my place the moment I took the position. I am the lower class of life. A bounty hunter if you will. The moment I lost that, I was still in that class. Zane, you can say whatever you want, but, in the end, I was never a footman. I was the son of a poor family. A son who killed that family. Who went and killed friends, and gained a blood lust. Whenever I see blood, I go into a fury and attack everything in sight, no matter who/what it is.

I would rather seem a traitor then harm any of you first hand. I planned to kill myself in that explosion. Have others seem me as a idiot, instead of the monster I am. Anisette, I told you I was crazy. My blood lust is why."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:54 am

"Spare us the drama, Zared," Zane said, looking at his pocket watch. "It does not make sense. You were a footman the moment you accepted the job. You lost yourself the moment you believed you are nothing. And for that, you really are now. It's simple logic, really."

Anisette kept quiet for a while. "I believe that," she paused, trying to find the best words. "-so long as you believe in who you are, what you can do... you'll be able to do it and keep sane. It's yourself who's your enemy now. Win over it."

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:52 am

"A dog can't be a cat by acting like one. Thats also logic. We are what we are. You are essentially right. However, I don't feel like playing verbal tennis, batting words back and forth, so your point."

Zared looked down. "Heh, you sure got that right Anisette. Which brings up something else I am. A coward for trying to kill myself because of it. I'll do my best to take control. However, I want you nowhere near when I do. A reason I told you I was going out of the country.

Back to the ruined city within Japan."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:01 am

"It is not my fault if the dog tried to act like a cat," Zane said looking at Zared. "It's the dog's stupidity," he said. "That he broke logic - and so your point? Your rebuttal, dog, isn't doing much help on your side." I wouldn't even call it a rebuttal. He only helped rest my case.

~Anisette nodded. "You are to go nowhere anytime soon, Zared," she said. "You are to stay within the prison's area, your cell, for a while."

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:09 am

"I know that. Im not too smart, you know. Can hardly even read. It was out of my stupidity I tried to act like a cat. In the end, I barked. But im sure you don't wanna stand around here and listen to me spew nonsense. So, instead of talking about that one moment, feel free to ask questions."

"I figured as much. Being arrested doesn't mean I can just go right away, especially when its something that involves nobles. A nice perk is I can get some alone time here and there though."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:57 am

"That is not my concern," he said. "I don't think I have any questions left as I already assumed that the reason you left your post to your knightmare was due to a stupid whim of yours."

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Geass: Pain
Weapon: mixed

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:30 am

Anisette sweat-dropped. He was ruthless as ever.

"Don't worry," she finally said. "I'll make sure you're properly accommodated; besides, you're only a suspect not a convict." She smiled, not that he could see but she was determined to clean his records off of his involvement and give him back his freedom.

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:23 pm

Zared began to laugh. "You know what Zane? I like you. Pointing out all of my flaws from just one event. It makes me feel as if im being scolded. And who knows how many years its been since I was scolded."

Their voices finally registered their position, and he turned to them. "Do as you see fit, Anisette."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:46 am

"Ah, really now," he said, a slight smirk appearing. "Retain your dignity, Zared. After all... that's all you have left."

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Geass: Pain
Weapon: mixed

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:20 am

"There will be better days," she said. "When the moon finally reddened, and when the sea has turned gold."

She shook her head slightly. "It's due late, verily so, however," she clasped her hands. "Thank you for your help, for your good intentions."

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next