Crisis Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Villa~

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

White Villa~ - Page 4 Empty Re: White Villa~

Post by neon kun Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:12 am

"Aww, you two are rather cute together, do you think not?" Anisette said before she could stop herself. She sure didn't know why she was blurting out things she shouldn't though; it didn't happen normally. So she hugged Zane tighter.

"Well, Zane, even if she's a terrorist, she's a good terrorist. She makes cures too, though she probably created some," she mused out loud, innocently.

She only nodded at Zane's explanation. "But it's not a problem~"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Geass: (none)
Weapon: (none)

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:23 pm

She briefly wondered who the few survivors of the fire incident were, and who it was that could be after Anisette. Perhaps a bit more information would clear things up, but this may not be the time to ask - things seemed to be quieting down outside the room, anyhow.

Cute??
"I can't say that's a term frequently used to describe me," she said, obliviously. Looking at Zane, she decided it probably wasn't exactly fitting for him either, but shrugged it off then added, "I'm not a terrorist, ya know..."

Making sure she heard no gunfire or explosions, she suggested moving on in their escape.

S3

Stats & Info
Stats: 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Zane ignored Anisette's comments. She had a knack for saying things that were not really the best during a certain situation and stuff.

The look Alessia gave was enough for him to understand what she's thinking. I'm not cute.

"She's not a terrorist," he affirmed. "She just does things like one - but she's refined," he nodded.

"At any rate, I'll go check outside," he said and patted Anisette's head, telling her to let go. "We can't stay here forever."

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Geass: Pain
Weapon: mixed

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:47 pm

"It may not be," Anisette said with a devilish smile. "But it fits you two together, yes? Yes? Definitely," she ended with a nod.

"Oh, my apologies," she said, looking apologetic at Alessia. "I did not mean to be rude. If it's any compensation, I think you two would fit each other!"

She finally let go of Zane and settled standing by the picture on the frame. "Please be careful."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:28 pm

{Oi, sorry about my awful time gap guys ^^;}

"If you say so," she said, flatly to Anisette, then headed towards the door. "And you're not being rude. But I have no idea where we're supposed to go."

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:27 am

[don't worry about it. no pressure, as i said.]

"Ignore her," Zane said. "And you sure you want to come with me to the surface? We can't be sure if they're not there anymore."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:40 pm

"That's so mean!" she said, huffing, her childishness coming out. "I was just stating my insights! I don't think I said anything worth being ignored for!"

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:45 pm

Placatingly, she said to Anisette, "I'm not ignoring you. I just think we've exhausted the possibilities of this conversation in our current dilema, perhaps. Ya know??"

She stopped to listen, a final time. "Yes, I'm sure," she said to Zane, "I despise waiting."

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:13 pm

"Then let's go," he said, nodding to Alessia, and made sure Anisette wouldn't follow them.

Walking back the hallway to the surface, he looked at Alessia when they reached the stairs going back the entrance. "Hm... ready?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:48 pm

When they left, Anisette went back to the picture frames and looked at all of the pictures, putting them up again.

"Please be careful~"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:58 pm

Before following Zane, she took one last glance at Anisette and hesitated.

If it's her they're after, should we really be leaving her alone like this??
Methods of getting to a person would vary depending on the organization. There may only be one door to the room they were in, but that didn't mean it was inaccessible.
There was that to consider, and also,
Should Zane go first?? Not only does he watch over Anisette, but he's the actual head of the family. It's something of a risk for him to be the one to stick his neck out first... But he had acted quickly in their earlier encounter, so she decided to trust him and just follow his lead.

Unsure why she was so concerned about any of this, she shrugged and finally answered. "As ready as I'm going to be."

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:34 am

"All right," he said after a while. He was still unsure of leaving Anisette but he couldn't bring her up. He had to trust that safe room for now - it was, after all, designed to keep them off from harm's way. It wasn't easy to access it.

But that just made him do things faster and more efficient so as to keep things working just right.

He opened the entrance after he was sure there were no untowardly sounds outside. He went out and there were no one in sight at all. He gestured to Alessia that it was safe.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:19 am

Anisette circled the room once before seating herself; she could only have faith in them. And she refused to believe that the two of them would fail in whatever endeavor they do.

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:57 pm

Alessia took a breath to steel herself and followed him out the door. It closed seamlessly behind her. She wanted to ask Zane how far they were going to scout before going back to get Anisette, but kept quiet.

I'm sure I'll find out one way or another

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:08 am

He looked around; the walls were destroyed, the place was a mess. But only on that side.

It was suspicious. It was eerily quiet. No one was there; the dead bodies before were still lying on the floor though.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:38 am

Anisette opened the drawer and found a picture of Zane's mother. She was really, really pretty! =O It made her remember hers - that is, she realized she didn't know how her mother looked like.

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:39 am

Alessia walked over to the corpses of the men they had encountered earlier and nudged one of them with the toe of her shoe. She had to be sure they weren't going to pop up and blow them away or something. She glanced at Zane and saw a questioning look on his face, then started rifling through the pockets of the body in front of her. "They might have something on them to tell you who they are. It would be helpful to know who your enemy is."

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:18 am

He looked back at her and nodded, quiet, still suspicious of the quietness. Where were the other servants? Or the other enemies? Surely, they didn't withdraw that easily without putting up a fight? But there were hardly any other traces of struggle after they entered the safe room.

"That's a good idea," he finally said and looked at the other corpse's pockets.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:23 am

She was rather content just looking at the frames of pictures and other little trivial things that held sentimental value.

"Wonder what else is in here," she thought out loud, not minding so much for her surroundings.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:52 am

Nothing. These pockets are completely devoid of anything. Even lint. I wonder if he fared any better??

She was about to voice her question when she heard footsteps. Looking at Zane for direction she hoped there was a place to hide untll they identified the owner of the approaching footfalls, though she didn't see one. But maybe she was just missing it...

Like behind a statue or something. Some crazy, rich-people nook or cranny??

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Zane shook his head. "He's got nothing on him either," he said, sighing. "Whatever they had, the enemy deemed more important than their corpse."

At the sound of footsteps, he looked around to find somewhere to hide but to no avail. "Sorry, we'll just have to meet them head on, lady Alessia."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:59 pm

She walked around some more only to find a small door. Curiosity got the best of her and entered it, having to crawl. She paid little mind to all the dust but it kept making her sneeze. After a five minute crawling, she entered a glittering room.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:29 pm

Being called 'Lady" in this sort of setting was a little odd, but she dismissed it as habit, and tried to press herself up against the wall to be less noticeable. Any element of suprise would be helpful.

They both waited with baited breath as the footsteps got closer. A woman in what looked like house livery walked into their view. Alessia hesitated, not sure wether to freeze her or not. She might actually be a servant - or she might not be.

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:58 pm

He recognized that servant. So he walked out of the shadows. "What's going on?" he asked the startled girl.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:32 am

The glittering room was empty. It was just glittering. Save for one pedestal in the middle of the room.

She stood up nimbly and walked towards it, curious. =O
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down