Crisis Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple Villa

5 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Purple Villa Empty Purple Villa

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:14 am

The Purple Villa is bigger than the White Villa - a four-story building - with purple as its main color scheme. More on the style of the Elizabethan period. It has two gardens and emitted a style of much elegance and royalty.

---

Anisette sat by her desktop and played with phone thing Zared gave her. Zane was out and she was bored. So she dialed 911, hoping Zared would answer. It was rather selfish of her, she thought. He might be busy but she really wanted some company right now.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Geass: (none)
Weapon: (none)

Back to top Go down

Purple Villa Empty Re: Purple Villa

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:34 am

The phone rang a couple times before clicking.

"Hello?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:37 am

"Sir Zared?" she asked hesitantly, still rather unsure if she should be bothering a busy man for no real good reason. "How do you do? Are you doing anything right now?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:40 am

"Names Zared, Anisette. No sir needed.'

"Im fairing well. Just looking for something to drink" Zared replied.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:47 am

"My, my apologies, si- I mean, Zared. I keep forgetting," she said over the phone. "I see. That's wonderful. And, I'm sorry if I'm intruding on you again."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:51 am

"Im no knight of the round table, like Sir Percival, so I don't need to be called Sir. You are intruding on me, but most people have to to get a chunk of my time. And how is having a dry throat wonderful?" Zared laughed a little.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:56 pm

"My apologies," she said. "It's only polite, however, to address you as such." She wondered briefly how someone can be so blunt and yet not come off as rude. "I merely meant that it is wonderful you're faring well."

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:59 pm

"It is alright, Anisette. But, I prefer it non-nobel like. Its like calling you 'My Lady', you know? And I understand now." Zared remembered about the tea invite. "Say, remember when you invited me to tea? Is that offer still open?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:12 pm

"Well, it is the counterpart of that," she mused. "Oh, my. Where are my manners! Of course. Truth be told, I called because of that. I was about to invite you for afternoon tea, if it is not so much of a bother."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Zared smiled a little, his dry throat already starting to go away. "Not a bother at all. Just send me the address, if you please."

Zared thought about what kind of house Anisette lived in. 'Probably a big, fancy one" he thought.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:30 pm

"It's uphill," she said. "By the north. It's a purple villa. It's the only building in the area you'll see. Have a safe travel, Zared."

She was happy. She'll have company~ Zane was out though so she had to opt for the other servants to prepare afternoon tea. It won't be as good, but it'll still be lovely.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Zared began to go to the Villa at a moderate speed. He didn't wanna seem desperate for tea, or creepy. When he arrived 5 minutes later, he did his best to park his Knightmare within the perimeter. In the end, he parked by the gates, seeing nowhere else to place it. He rain the doorbell.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:40 pm

She looked out the window just in time to see a Knightmare parked in front of the gate. She giggled, finding it funny for a place to park it.

A butler -not Zane - answered the door and welcomed Zared.
"The young lady is expecting you," he said and guided him to her study.

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Zared was surprised at the house. It was more grand then he thought it was. He followed the butler to the study, and entered it.

"Anisette?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:49 pm

She stood up from her chair when he entered.

Curtsying before answering, she smiled at him. "It's nice to see you again, Zared," she said and they were ushered to the table. The butler then proceeded to pour them tea and give them snacks.

"Safe driving, Zared? You park at the most peculiar places, it seems."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:51 pm

"I'd rather park up front then on a tree." Zared chuckled a little. "And you called me Zared for once!" He clapped, applauding her. "And the pleasure is all mine, Anisette."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:31 pm

She giggled."Well,you are welcome to park it there either way," she reddened at his teasing. "My."

Then she looked at him."I hope you do not mind, but would you please tell me about you?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Zared sighed. He should of knew he would have to explain himself.

"You might not like what you hear" he begun.

"I am a fighter, as you said. but, when I was little..... my parents always put me through studies to try and make me learn about many things. They tried to make me perfect. I...... snapped one day. I killed them........ something I always regretted....... I took a knightmare and went on a rampage, and you know the rest."

Zared looked away, unsure of what her reaction would be.

"After joining the Cult, I became a fighter. I only needed to fight to prove myself instead of being perfect. I go into frenzies whenever there is action. After I return to normal, I don't remember what happened."

Zared sighed. "They say im insane."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:08 pm

She would be lying if she said she wasn't scared at all. It wasn't enough to shun him away. Somehow, his words were full of sorrow that she couldn't help but want to be his friend all the more.

"I... am utterly shocked," she blinked away. "Truth be told. I had not expected such revelations."

But she turned to him finally after a long while. "But I won't judge you. It must have been so much of a pressure to you. I'm sorry to hear."

She clasped her hands firmly. "You are not insane, however. I must say. You have been so good to me that you being insane is an idea so preposterous to me."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Zared closed his eyes. He could detect her fear. She even said she was shocked. The silence begun to knaw at him. He sat there, and after what seemed like hours, she finally spoke.

"It was........ it was like trying to make a animal with a injured leg walk. It was hard, and no matter what I did, it was never right. I couldn't help it. I retaliated to get away from the pain."

Zared sighed when she said he wasn't insane. It was the first time anyone had said that, and he was happy, but he felt like he couldn't enjoy it.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:14 pm

She smiled at him, feeling his words to be genuine and it was enough to dissipate the fear in her. She didn't know what she could do to show him that she would be there for him.

"It must have been so difficult for you to bear - how old were you then, Zared?" she looked at him, feeling really bad for him, as she clasped her skirt.

"Please," she ended up saying. "Smile, Zared. I believe in your goodness no matter what."

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:19 pm

"I was 15 when it all happened." Zared said. "Since that day, I befriended no one. To turn agenst those close to you is too painful to bear."

Zared turned to Anisette, smiling, a kind look in his eyes. "You were different. I felt like I couldn't hold a gun to you, even if a gun was held to my head." Zared looked away, his cheeks becoming slightly red. "You are my first friend, and, when I first saw you, to be honest....... I felt like protecting you, even before I knew you were a Nobel."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:44 pm

"So young, to have been pressured like that," she sympathized. "I'm really sorry to hear this."

When she looked at him, she was rather surprised to see his gentle look and this made her blush. "I'm... flattered," she said, holding her cheek, a little embarrassed. "I'm so grateful for your kind words. It's very reassuring... especially since I'm... your enemy."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:47 pm

"Three years since then. I have learned to take care of myself. Its too expensive to own a house, since im always traveling, so my Knightmare is my house." Zared admitted.

Zared took a bold move and moved to sit beside Anisette. "I was talking as I would if I addressed you as part of the Cult. As Zared, not part of the Cult, you are my friend, and I won't let anything happen to you."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:03 pm

She nodded in understanding and smiled brightly at him. "Then it is no wonder why it is so much of an import to you."

Anisette was a bit surprised he moved beside her; other noblemen never did the before, not even those who asks for her hand.

"Thank you," she said, with a smile. "And as Anisette, please bear in mind that I will always be your friend."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next