Crisis Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple Villa

5 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

Purple Villa - Page 27 Empty Re: Purple Villa

Post by kotaro Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:58 pm

Kyoya followed silently, his eyes scanning the environment to make sure it was safe. His gun on his left hip, his knives in his sleeve and jacket. If he could, he would try to handle all the fighting. However, his target was the one after the Lady Anisette.
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Geass: (none)
Weapon: (none)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:10 am

They reached a split in the hall and Zane turned to them. "This is where we separate," he said. "Dinner will be served in 30 minutes," he added as a means of saying that the whole operation had to be done in just 30 minutes, in order to not alarm anyone or any organizations outside the villa about the troubles happening in it.

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Geass: Pain
Weapon: mixed

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Kyoya nodded and turned to Miria. "you heard him. Lets get this done. Discover who it is so I can take care of it. It needs to be fast."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:10 am

Miria nodded, but worried, really by what's happening. "Though to be honest, I'm not sure what he meant by me pinpointing the perpetrator."

On the other hand, Zane slipped out of the villa to meet with one of the butlers, to get an assessment of what's happening.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:53 am

"What do you mean?" she asked. "Is there anything wrong, of any matter or such?"
"You see, we wish to discuss about Britannia," one of the nobles started. "And my lady, as you can see, we worry for your... safety."
"Meaning, sirs?"
"We think it would be best if you, with our best intentions, my lady - that you step down as part of the forces of Britannia until you are of age."

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:03 pm

"Perhaps he means you know who it is. or you know the person but not his intentions." he said walking towards the dining room and placing a hand on the handle.
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:04 am

"So what's the status?" he asked. "And how did they even been able to enter the villa? Security is being very loose lately, it seems."
The old man bowed slightly. "My apologies, sir, but it seems they found a way to conceal themselves. Perhaps even used geass against our personnel."
"Hm," he looked around and saw one concealed near the bushes, his back towards them. "We can talk about that some other time. For now, I want this cleaned up. But first, have you seen anything that may hint which of the nobles here is at fault?"
The old man readied his gun, equipped with a silencer and aimed at the man by the bushes. "The count, my lord. One of the skillful here seems to be wearing his emblem."

--

Miria considered it for a while. "Is this Zane's way of saying it's my master, Kyoya?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:59 am

"I see," Anisette said. "But I must refuse your kind intentions."
"Reconsider, my lady--"
"I am the head of the House Michaels. Regardless of my age, I represent Britannia under my name. Might I ask, is there any of the orders of Britannia that I have ever failed to comply with?"
"My lady, that's not what we mean..."
One of the nobles raised his wine glass. "My lady, not to be impudent, but you are too young to be mixed in politics' affairs. Had it been your older brother who had lived, he would be just the right age, if I recall correctly."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27