Crisis Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple Villa

5 posters

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Purple Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Purple Villa

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:06 pm

"Extra cushony seets so I can sleep in it, and it reclines." Zared smiled. "Im lucky to have 'er"

Zared places his arms behind the back of the couch as he relaxed, looking over at her. "Your now sitting beside a crazy fighter who killed his parents and fell for you. Fell, as in became your friend."

Zared said the next line in a way as to ask her to tell him about herself. "Who am I sitting beside?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Geass: (none)
Weapon: (none)

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:24 pm

She giggled. "You have quite the convenient Knightmare, Zared," she said.

"Yes," she blinked, then he explained himself further before she could make any assumptions. "Teehee, even so, I feel rather safe."

She drank tea quaintly and holding it prim and proper before turning to him. "I am Anisette Michaels, and as young as I am, I am the head of the noble family Michaels." She smiled at him. "As for family, I only have my butler and the servants as."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:28 pm

"Its also great in combat. Although its not as fast as Lancelot, it makes up for that quite nicely."

Zared chucked at her. "What would you say if a guy you meet just the other day fell for you?"

Zared twirled his key in his hand. "Big responsibility for someone so young. I bet you get Nobel's asking for your hand alot. Although your butler looks reliable, you might want to think about actually accepting such a request from a trustworthy man. After all, what if someone should attack you with a knightmare? As good as they might be, I doubt your butler and servants can handle one."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:47 pm

"Oh my," she said, before drinking tea again. "It depends on one's preference, yes?"

She looked at him suddenly, surprised at his question - he seemed to be good at surprising her. "My, I am not sure. It would be flattering, yes, but it has never happened and I have never thought of it, if I so may be honest."

Anisette handed him his tea with a smile. "Admittedly, it is rather difficult at times, however, I do not mind so much. This is my responsibility and so I shall persevere. For my family," she said. "For my fallen family. Someday, I shall find out the truth. But, oh-," she placed her hands on her lap. "I have a bodyguard unit," she said. "There's the air force," she started counting with her fingers. "The sea force, the land force, the general body guards for transportation, the body guards in the estates, and the knightmare units - though this was provided by Britannia. And whatever happens, I would not blame anyone. If I am hurt or such. I place my trust in this household, and with every servant I have."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:50 pm

"Definitely. For you, I would say it would be more for play, no?"

Zared smiled, the cover up almost complete. "Well, good." Zared pushed the next words. "You can never trust men who go by love at first sight."

Zared then facepalmed. "I completely forgot you have all that." Zared laughed at himself. "Sorry to think all you had was a house of servants. It must be kinda insulting."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:13 am

She giggled. "Definitely. Or for show, mostly, if Britannia has a say in it."

"Love at first sight?" she smiled at him. "Now, why would you suddenly say that?"

She laughed a little, amused at him. "Do not worry about that," she said. "Truth be told, I've been caught from time to time but I always get out unscathed."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:16 am

"Haha, maybe they'll create a catwalk for knightmares."

His face flushed red. At the last reach, he screwed up. He turned away. "I-I thought that falling for someone and love at first sight was the same thing." The cover was unlikely to work, but he had to try.

Zared grinned. "Im sure no man would have the heart to hurt anyone like you."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:41 am

"Teehee, I personally think that would be cute."

She laughed at his flushing. "Really, Zared?" she said, innocently. "But... I think there's more to that, yes?" She pressed on. Somehow, she felt like he was hiding something.

"Thank you," she said. "Except, that does not hold true. My position as head warrants more credit to my death than I."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:45 am

Zared got up and walked away from the couch, still blushing. "I said you couldn't trust men like that........"

Zared shook his head. He went and talked to a servant. "Do you know where the kitchen is?" They replied yes. "I'll be in the kitchen if you need me......." He told her.

After arriving in the kitchen, he placed his order for food. He ate up a storm. When Zared felt frustrated, embarrassed, or worried, he always ate. Never put on a pound though.

He ate twice the food he usually ate.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:48 am

Anisette blinked as he left her. "What happened? Did I say something wrong?" she asked herself, trying to think of an answer before she go after him.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:51 am

Zared clutched his chest as his face deepened in red, trying to think of what to do. He couldn't run, because it would be extremely rude. He worried too much about confronting her. It was only one day. He couldn't be a idiot.

He sat where he was, hitting his head on the table. His stomach growled again, so he ordered more food.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:07 am

Anisette quickly walked towards the kitchen. And peeked in, seeing Zared hitting his head on the table. She couldn't help but giggle.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:10 am

Zared quickly ate all the food he was given. He began to feel better, but he had no idea how to handle this situation. He was practicably thrown into a deep pool with no swimming experience. He could just sink, and never surface again, or try swimming, possibly sinking ether way.

For the first time ever, Zared didn't know how to win this game.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:44 am

"If you were so hungry, Zared, you could have told me," she said as she walked towards him.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:45 am

Zared held his breath as she approached.

"Sorry, I eat when im nervous......."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:55 am

She sat in front of her. "It's okay. what are you nervous about?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:57 am

"Something......"

Zared did his best to hide his red face. He knew he shouldn't be like this, but he was. Around Anisette, Zared wasn't himself. Ir was it the other way around? He didn't know.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:47 am

"Something... What kind of something?" she asked, genuinely curious. She would stop at nothing to know.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:54 am

Zared sighed, sitting down in a chair. "Im one of those men who you can't trust, ok?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:09 am

She blinked. "...but why? I already trust you, Zared." Wow, that kind of hurt, she thought.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:16 am

Zared looked away, blushing. "Its not that I'll turn on you or anything, but that you can't trust men who believe in love at first sight."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:24 am

She tilted her head in earnest. "Are you saying you believe in first sight then, Zared?" she asked. "And why can I not? Is it so much of a crime?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:26 am

Zared nodded. "Its not that its bad in general, but, for nobility..... who knows what kind of guy might believe in it. it might be some stalker who begins to stalk you."
Zared sighed. "Or some insane loony."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:31 am

"Thank you for your concern," she said but was firm in her sight in him. "But why say this all of a sudden? What is bothering you truly?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:35 am

Zared's face was burning. he had tried to subtly hint toward it, but she didn't catch on. He laid his hands on the table and took a deep breath.

"I like you, ok?"

The words had came out quietly, but loud enough to hear. Zared could swear someone turned up the heater. He turned away.

"I didn't mean to. It just...... happened."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down