Crisis Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Well - Page 2 Empty Re: Well

Post by neon kun Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:35 pm

Anisette rubbed her forehead and before she can say anything else, he walked away. She looked Alessia to ask, but her look of confusion implied they were on the same boat of being puzzled.

Then with a hushed voice, she answered her. "Well, I don't really have a plan yet. However, this will be found in one of the pyramids at the north. The tallest one, I remember the way."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Geass: (none)
Weapon: (none)

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:45 pm

Her perplexed look, was quickly replaced with the frequent blank expression she wore. "The Pyramid of Khufu?? That's sort of a popular tourist destination. Well, I guess we'll be there at night, anyway," she shrugged, not having to whisper now that the stranger had walked away.

S3

Stats & Info
Stats: 15

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:51 pm

Zared was behind the building now with the box. He had no idea why one of these would be stored in a well, but he didn't want the sound to echo off of the well's walls. He opened it, and a tune began to play. It was the tune his parents played for him when he was sad, when they were.......

Zared shaked his head and just listened to the music play.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:57 pm

She smiled. "Yes! My, my apologies for forgetting the pyramid's name," she said, placing her hands at her back and lacing them together. "We have to be there at night," she nodded.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:15 am

She waved away Anisette's apology.

A soft sound was coming from somewhere. Alessia cocked her head slightly, listening. It was light, tinkering music. The tune aroused thoughts of home and family long gone. Quickly, she put those memories away and stood, stepping out into the bright glare of the sun.

"I have a house around here. We can grab some food, and eat, if you want," she offered.

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:22 am

Zared eventually closed the box and sighed. He got up and started walking to where he had come from, passing the two girls.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:30 am

"Oh, that'll be lovely," Anisette said, wanting to see how her house looks like. Then he passed again.

She heard the music too, so she kind of stared at him; somehow, she didn't know what to do and turned to Alessia, hoping she knows what to do. xD
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:38 am

She smiled wryly, reading the girls expression. "Don't be too excited. It's nothing special."

Turning her attention to the stranger as he passed again, she considered giving it one more shot. The she decided against it. If he had wanted company, he might have aknowledged her earlier.

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:40 am

Zared stopped for a second.

"Well was dry. Not one drop of water. 10$ was at the bottom though."

He didn't know why he didn't go on.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:48 am

Anisette blinked a couple of times, unsure of why he was saying that.

But smiled awkwardly. "That-that's nice," she said, feeling that she should say something. He did look like a nice person, after all. In a way. Razz
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:13 am

A reluctant smile found its way to her face. "That well's been dry for years. But why would you leave money down there??"

She squinted, looking at him. Now that she paid more attention, she noticed that he wasn't a bad looking fellow. But there was something about him... "E sends his regards," she suggested vaguely.

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:16 am

"I tossed the money in there, wishing for a wish." Zared replied.

Zared shrugged. He then handed Anisette the music box. "Dunno why I have this thing" Zared said. With that, he jumped behind the bulldozer and disappeared.

[out]
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:32 am

Anisette took the music box and watched as he left; he acted unbelievably fast, and he was gone before she can say a thing again.

Then she looked at Alessia. "E?"

Opening the music box, the song sounded immediately. It was lovely.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:41 am

She cast a withering glare at the bulldozer the guy had disappeared behind.

"Just a mutual friend I though we may have had. It appears I was wrong, though," she answered, not really believing the last part. The song that had been in the distance before, was right next to her all of a sudden. It was a music box. What was a music box doing down in a well??

She shrugged, listening to the seemingly familiar melody, then turned away. "It's this way."

{Outtie, yo}

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:53 am

It looks like he had angered her... she thought, smiling sheepishly.

"Oh, I see," she said and followed her to her home, still holding on to the music box.

[outie! <3]
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:17 am

Zared arrived back to this spot. However, he was in a cloak, with a mask on, unrecognizable. The girl who was here before. He had to see her again. The one who asked her about..... him.

He went over to the well and looked down it.

"Who would be stupid enough to place a music box down there?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:40 pm

It was hot and sunny - Suprise, suprise... - with almost no hint of a breeze as she walked onto her little construction site sanctuary. She looked forward to lounging in the chair, under the bit of shade next to the well. But someone was there, already. Not in the chair, per-se, but close enough to it that if she were to sit in it, she would have been able to reach out and kick the person.

Instead she decided to wait it out, and veered to the side of her original destination and chose to sit in the shade of some massive concrete tubes.

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:42 pm

Zared was getting hot and sweaty in his cloak. no surprise there. He looked around, and noticed the girl from yesterday. His mask prevented her from noticing. He decided to walk off.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 pm

Alessia watched the person - who had been wearing a cloak for some reason - walk away, and she grinned minutely to herself. The trek to the comfy, cool chair was quick and so before long, she resumed her favorite spot and sat, content. "That was easy."

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:55 pm

Zared went around and snuck up on her.

"Avoiding me, eh?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:59 pm

That was a new one. She wasn't usually startled that easily.

"Only in the way that I always avoid masked and cloaked men," she answered, thinking she might recognize the voice.

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:00 pm

"You make a good point there. However, I dare not risk giving away my identity in public. Would be bad for me."

He went and sat on the well.

"I hear your a member of the cult."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:08 pm

"I see. Sounds serious," she answered watching him cross in front of her. At least he had a decent sounding reason for being suspicious.

She smiled. "It would be most interesting to know who would be bandying that sort of thing about. But other than that, what if I was??"

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:13 pm

"If you were, I would just like to know. I prefer knowing my possible enemies."

He grinned under his mask. "You have no idea how many lose their poker face and die at my hand."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Alessia let out a short burst of laughter. "Just as I would like to know mine, stranger, and you've already got the advantage - you know what I look like, at least."

She wished he wasn't wearing that cloak, it held numerous possibilities, unlike his mask. Anything could be under there - a face could only say so much. And she was sure she had heard that voice before, now. "I'm sure I don't. But at least I'm confident enough in mine that I don't hide it behind something," she said, sharply.

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: