Crisis Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Well Empty Well

Post by S3 Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:26 pm

In the middle of a fairly busy city, stands the remains of an old well, in a protective pavilion. There's a mostly abandoned construction site around it, as if - at some point - they had planned to get rid of it and the surrounding block.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The chair she had placed here long ago was in the same spot she had left it. Testament to how often other people actually came here. It creaked a bit as it accepted her slight weight, but suprisingly it didn't break. She grinned and stared at the quiet sunset as it fell behind the giant tractor in front of her. There's no place like home.

S3

Stats & Info
Stats: 15
Geass: (none)
Weapon: (none)

Back to top Go down

Well Empty Re: Well

Post by neon kun Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Anisette walked around, finding a nice spot. She wore pants and a plain v-neck shirt and a hat, trying her best to not look so awkward and suspicious.

She split up with her butler who had something to do, and she decided to find somewhere to relax a bit.

That's when she saw a pavilion with a well in it; curious, she decided to walk towards it and saw someone sitting near it. "OH!" her eyes gleamed in excitement. "Lady Alessia!" she said, as she run towards her, panting as she stopped in front of her.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:42 pm

Alessia looked at the woman, somewhat puzzled. "Anisette. Is there something wrong?!?" There must have been. She could think of no other reason for someone to actually run in the desert. She stood and offered her water bottle.

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:48 pm

She smiled at her then blinked, confused. "OH!" she took her hat off. "No, there isn't!" she grinned, still panting a little from all the running. She wasn't the most athletic person.

"I was just thinking how lucky I am to see you!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:56 pm

"Lucky, indeed." She ushered the girl into her previous seat, and pushed the waterbottle at her a bit more forcefully. In order for her to get here, it would have been something of a walk, and Alessia didn't feel like carrying her back to wherever if she passed out from dehydration.

She took a seat on the small ledge around the well. "So, what brings you here??"

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:01 pm

She took the bottle of water. "Oops," she thanked Alessia and bowed a little then smiled. She took a drink from it quaintly. "So yummy," she said as she took out a handkerchief and wiped her lips.

Anisette looked at her. "In Egypt? Can I trust you, Lady Alessia? You won't sell me out, right?" she looked at her hopefully.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:10 pm

The unguarded look on Anisette's face threw her off for a split second, but she recovered smoothly, trying to honestly consider the question.

Deciding that she wouldn't have any need to tell things - the matters of her aquaintances anyway - to anyone that may come to call on her hospitality, she nodded, and listened.

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:20 pm

She smiled at her gratefully. "Thank you!" she felt relieved; and she would rather believe in the things people say, rather than doubt them like her butler.

"In a few days, there will be a big event happening here in Egypt - I'm still not sure where, however. But, it's a ritual," she said and breathed in and let it out, smiling. "And I'm here to put a stop to it - well, Zane does anyway; I'm just really here to rewrite the beliefs of those involved should this ritual goes through successful."

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Alessia didn't come here very often, but she was sure she hadn't heard of any event of that sort the last time she had been in Egypt. Which meant it was fairly new. Or perhaps a secret.
And Anisette and Zane were going to stop it.
Rewrite beliefs??

Well, she had to start somewhere. After taking a moment to assemble her thoughts, she asked, "What sort of ritual??"

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:25 pm

She smiled at her. "A small but powerful had come across the legend of the Pharaoh's Tomb. Where, if you sacrifice a young pure child, the tomb will open to a secret garden containing a special flower that glows when sung to," she paused and wiped sweat off her forehead. Egypt was too hot for her. "This can only be done during the full moon of this month every decade. Or so the legend says. I'm not even sure if it's true - though we've received word that there is truth in it, somewhat."

She smiled at Alessia, really glad she didn't have to keep this to herself.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:25 pm

"Whoa. Sounds pretty serious," she said blandly.

Sacrificing small children wasn't really her thing. But the idea of glowing flowers had merit. It just depended on what the glowing lead to. That was the important part.

Thinking she might be able to make herself useful, she asked Anisette, "Do you know where this tomb might be??"

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:17 pm

She grinned at her. "Yes," she answered, excited. "I don't suppose you want to come, yes?"

It would be nice to have company. "Although it could be dangerous... however, you look like you're more than capable of taking care of yourself. Not that I could be of any help much. I'm not that good of a fighter," she panicked. "But I really want to help the children. The flower, if you so wish, you may have it."

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:37 pm

"Of course I do," she answered, pulled into the other girl's excitement.

She wasn't so sure about looking like she could hande herself, she though with regret, she was quite small, afterall. But she took it as a compliment. "I'm glad you'd trust me to come with you, but - would Zane?? He's in on this, too??" She lightened her tone, "And also, from the way the ritual is supposed to work, if you save the children we certainly wouldn't be able to get the flower, would we??"

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:18 pm

Anisette clapped her hands in glee. "Wonderful!"

She smiled. "Zane would not be able to come with us," she said, clasping her hand together, as if in prayer. "He has something else he must do. But we will meet him there, should he succeed."

Anisette nodded. "That is true," she said, she almost forgot about that. "But there is an artifact that can be used to open up the tomb without sacrifice. Except, there are consequences to it."

She ended up placing her hands on her lap. "And that's what Zane is going through the trouble to get. You see, we must secure this flower lest this go through a decade from now once more."

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Before she could wonder too much about what it was Zane had to do, Anisette mentioned a way to open the tomb. It made sense to want to get the flower so that no one else could have it.

"What sort of consequences," she asked suspiciously.

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:16 am

Zared walked to the well in this place. It bored the crap out of him, but it was orders to check out this place. He took out 10$ in coins and tossed them down the well, wishing that something exciting would happen.

He retreated to the shade of equipment in the area. He looked at a bulldozer, grinning.

"That could do some damage~"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:35 am

She shook her head. "I'm sorry," she said. "I have not the slightest idea."

With a smile, she continued. "Are you still willing to participate?" Whatever else she would like to say was drowned in her surprise to see a new person.

"My," she blinked, seeing him eye the bulldozer evilly. "I do hope he would not wreak havoc here."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:12 pm

"Does he seem like he will?? That bulldozer's mostly broken down or whatever, anyway." She took in the strangers appearance and racked her brain. She was sure he wasn't from around here. But you can never be sure. Egypt's a big place.

Alessia answered the other woman's first question with a wide grin. "Do I seem like that much of a wuss?? Unforseen events are the stuff of life, and all."

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Zared's ear twitched. That bulldozer was broken? Oh well.

He was so bored, that he had to think of something to do. The heat was getting to him. He tied a rope to the bulldozer, tied the other end to himself, and went to the well. He began to descend it.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:27 pm

"Oh, is that so? It's broken," she said, watching the man; then went down the well. "...what in dear heavens is he doing?" she asked, shock and weirded out at the same time.

Then she shook her head and looked at Alessia. Quickly, she composed a smile on her face. "Oh, no," she said. "I don't mean to be rude. I just wanted to make sure."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Did she think I was serious?? Oh well.

Alessia turned around and looked down the well after the stranger. Genuine curiosity made her call out his descending form. "If there's still water down there, it's a long way."

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:05 pm

Zared was growing sick of the slow decent. He let go of the rope and did a free fall. Faster, faster, faster, till.........

Zared begun to jump up off each side of the well. He kept falling, but the decent was slowed. He reached the bottom. The well was completely dry. He found his 10$ in coins, but decided to leave them. He noticed a lose brick in the wall. He pulled it out and found a little black box. He opened it.

As quickly as he opened it, he closed it. He began to climb back up the well, Box in hand.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Anisette, out of sheer curiosity, walked at the mouth of the well, and leaned over to see a good view of what he was doing. She couldn't see much, since it was dark and deep.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Since she had been totally and completely ignored, she decided the man wasn't interested, and turned away.

"Well, do you have a plan of any sort?? How far away is this place?? She asked, careful not to say anything that could reveal their plan to the dude in the well.

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:28 pm

Zared poped out of the well with the box in hand, but not before tapping foreheads with the girl who leaned over the well. Zared blinked before pulling himself out of the well.

"Apologies" Zared said, before walking behind a building with the box.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next