Crisis Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shanghai

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Shanghai Empty Shanghai

Post by kotaro Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:06 pm

The most populous city in China, Shanghai is located in eastern China, at the middle portion of the Chinese coast, and sits at the mouth of the Yangtze River. Mostly a tourist city and built for trade between all nations that visit, Shanghai even at night is always bustling with activity. There are shops, hotels, and landmarks such as Peoples Square.

Kyoya was walking through the always busy streets of Shanghai, people bumping into him and him bumping into others. It was a typical day in the city of Shanghai for old and new inhabitants and visitors. A man bumped into Kyoya and turned yelling a string of curses that was drowned out by the hundreds around them. Kyoya felt uncomfortable being surrounded by so many people. He was sure he looked out of place even when surrounded by all these people. He finally made it to People's Square and found a space that wasn't completely crowded. He let out a deep breath as people walked by. "Man, this place is huge and its still crowded!" He sat on an empty bench in People's square and sighed.
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Geass: (none)
Weapon: (none)

Back to top Go down

Shanghai Empty Re: Shanghai

Post by Zane Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Zane walked around, looking for something. He ignored the crowd mostly and was rather irritated with how there was so many people.

He checked this pocket watch once in a while either out of it habit or necessity. Eventually, his walking brought him to the square. It didn't matter to him if he stood out because of his clothes or anything.

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Geass: Pain
Weapon: mixed

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:38 pm

Kyoya looked up from the bench and looked at the hundreds of faces around him. All of them new and looking like they were in a hurry. "What could everyone be rushing to?" He shook his head and leaned back on the bench. He surveyed the area more widely, taking in more then just faces. His gaze fell on a peculiar looking man. He was wearing a butlers uniform, so he was employed as such apparently. He kept checking a pocket watch every few minutes. Wonder what he's up to.

Kyoya weighed his options and decided to go talk to the man. He wondered who he was employed by. Giving a sigh he stood up and started wading his way through the people to reach him. "Excuse me sir," He said as he reached him. "Pardon me for asking, but are you looking for something or someone?"
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:19 pm

Zane turned to the voice who asked a question particularly focused on him. "Hm," the owner of that voice didn't strike him much of an impression although it was rather obvious he was not Chinese. "Yes," he answered. "For what reason do you ask?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Kyoya nodded. "I don't mean to pry, your business is your own, but I noticed how you were one of the few people" He glanced around him at the hundreds of faces. "who wasn't exactly rushing off somewhere, also that your attire isn't common among the people around here, that of a butler." He smiled to show he meant no offense. "I was just naturally curious to who you are employed to and why you would be in the People's Square." He spoke politely as he always did to strangers.
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:38 am

Zane swept a gaze over the square once before turning to the newcomer. "I see," he side, not exactly the most amiable person in the world. Although, he appreciated his politeness.

"Yes, I am a butler," he said with full conviction after a few seconds pause. "Head butler of the House Michaels." He didn't really explain; the Michaels were part of the high society, and was known by everyone, supposedly. "As for my purpose, there is no need of you to know."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:08 am

Head butler of the House Michaels! "My, that is a high honor to anyone." He said. "A pleasure to meet you, I am Kyoya Nasuna, Knightmare mechanic and pilot." He nodded. "Like I said, your business is your own and I won't ask anymore of it if you don't wish me too."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:37 am

Zane smiled slightly. "That it is," he said and nodded. "A pleasure, sir Kyoya." It was rather curious, he was unsure what this guy was up to, if it was mere pleasantries or whatnot.

[by the way, for your character profile - you link it on the page of your character application form.]

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:45 am

Kyoya gave a smile. "It is quite the day I see one who works for one of royal factor. As a mere pilot I haven't had the chance to meet one of such stature." He looked around. "Still, it is curious. Shanghai isn't that of a city royalty would come to." He wondered what the butler of the House Michaels would be doing in a crowded and trade city such as Shanghai. "I'm merely here for the sights."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:56 am

"You are right," he said, pocketing his watch. "It is not a sight of commonality that I am nowhere with the young lady. However, it is part of my duties to see to it that all her commands are taken care of."

Zane nodded. "Sights, I see. Shanghai do offer much of that." A pilot of a Knightmare? There were a lot of them recently coming out and about so openly.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:20 pm

Kyoya nodded. "Well who am I to question the orders of royalty? Whatever she has you doing, I know it must be of importance." Still, there is little to offer those of such status in Shanghai. What could he be here for?

Kyoya nodded. "People's Square, The Bund, and Yuyuan Garden are all things someone should see while in China." He looked at the square. "Beautiful if I must say. A lot of history as well."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:57 pm

He smirked lightly. "But of course," he said. It was a given. No one has the right to question that. But he was there on his own whim, his own orders. He had much to take care of that he need not let Anisette know.

Zane nodded. "Quite a sight to behold, indeed. You seem to have quite a lot of time on your hands."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Kyoya nodded. "Then I shall ask no more of it."

Kyoya smiled and nodded. "Yes, quite the sight, and yes, when not working on my Knightmare, or on a job, I like to travel."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Zane looked at his pocket watch one final time before turning to Kyoya.

"I have the time and I'm curious," he said. "It may be out of my line, and you need not reply under any circumstance you wish not to answer, but working on a Knightmare? Quite a job, I'd have to say. Or do you do this out of a hobby or sorts?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Kyoya raised an eyebrow. "Its alright. I work on my custom Knightmare during my spare time and repair or customize others as a side job." He smiled. "I'm more at home working on a Knightmare or in one. I have a...connection you could say with them."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:28 pm

"Connection, you say? I mean not to pry, but if you will? It's rather piqued my interest," he said.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:32 pm

Kyoya shrugged. "I guess you could say its an instinct. I have worked on Knightmare's since I was young. Knightmare's fascinate me to the extent that I find my self talking to them as I am working on them, especially my own. To me they are like living beings." He gave a slight smile. "To someone who has worked for royalty this probably sounds absurd."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:41 pm

"I am not one to call one's passion an absurdity," he replied, relating it to how the young lady's acts once in a while. "After all, Knightmares play important roles in our society."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:43 pm

Kyoya nodded. "I've worked on multiple Knightmare's. I seem to be more comfortable working on one then being in a place like this." He motioned around him. "And I thank you for understanding my passion to my craft."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:51 pm

"In a place like this? And yet here you are," he said. "Is there any other reason for you to be in Shanghai other than sightseeing?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Kyoya shrugged. "I like to travel, but not in such public places. Mostly quiet relaxing area's." He waved his hand in a dismissive gesture. "I'm merely here looking at the landmarks and wondering if there is anyone looking for some help."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:11 pm

"What kind of help, pray tell?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Someone looking for someone in help? That was a gesture none too common.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Kyoya shrugged. "I do multiple types of work. Knightmare repair, customization, detailing. I do mercenary work as well, although I have high moral values." He smiled. "Still, I even would mow a lawn if I had to. I like to work."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Zane smiled, without withdraw this time. "Good. I respect men who values their work, and keeps their morals intact," he said.

"Then, should I accept your proposal? We have a Knightmare in need of repair."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Kyoya nodded. "Thats why I do all types of work. To find one that my values fit to."

Kyoya raised an eyebrow. "You don't say. Now that is good fortune." He smiled. "I accept, Of course I would need to see which model it is as well as assess the damage."
kotaro
kotaro

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next