Crisis Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decrepit Pyramid

Go down

Decrepit Pyramid Empty Decrepit Pyramid

Post by Destinykil Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:54 am

The remains of a once large pyramid block the blazing sun that beats down on the barren desert. Des stands tall, beads of sweat glistening on his forehead. He grips the large Zweihander sword on his back and grunts. Des stands face to face with a large scorpion. It's stinger seeping with poison.

"This is getting tiresome. My strength is wasted on such a creature. Prepare to die!"

Des stepped forward and the scorpion thrust its stinger forward. Des pulled the sword from around his side and blocked the impact. The sheer force generated from the sting pushed him back in the sand. Des grunted and pushed the stinger away before thrusting his sword down upon the scorpions stinger. The scorpion screeched in agony and backed up as poison and blood seeped from its mutilated stinger.

"Ha! What a weakling"

the scorpion thrust its stinger forward again and Des blocked once more only this time some poison and blood got all over his mesh vest. It started to smoke and Des quickly removed it. A few burn marks left a weird indent in his body but he was determined to win.

"Taste the titanium of my blade!"

Des swung the massive sword above his head and thrust it down with immense power. The tip of the blade pierced the scorpions skull and came out from under its giant maw. The scorpions screech was cut short as its legs gave out and it fell.

"I win once again. Damn wish there was some water, my mouth is so dry."

Des pulled his sword from the head of the scorpion and leaned against it. He kicked some sand up and took a long gaze at the decrepit pyramid.

"Wonder how many enemies are in there?"

Destinykil

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum