Crisis Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hospital Empty Hospital

Post by zergio Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:59 am

This is where Zared laid. From killing a entire army of knightmares, to barely surviving the explosion, to a hospital bed. Again.

His eyes remained closed as thoughts crossed his mind in his sleep. They had no idea of what he did. They never would. They would only return to find a giant pile of scrap metal. A possible attempt to blow them up.

He was kicked out of The Cult. He left his post as a Footman to protect a house.

He was on his own now. His part of the Cult was non-existent, and Zared the footman no longer existed.

He plunged further and further into thought, his mind eventually going blank. He had some things he had to do. No..... some things he wanted to do. The first one....

Zared opened his eyes to find a nurse looking at him, holding a tray of food. "So, your finally awake?"

His hand balled into a fist. The first thing he wanted to do was see blood again.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Geass: (none)
Weapon: (none)

Back to top Go down

Hospital Empty Re: Hospital

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:33 am

Anisette wore a disguise, donning pants and a dress shirt and a beret hat with glasses. Her hair was mostly inside the hat, with just a few hanging loose.

She heard about the villa and she knew she shouldn't be here but she wanted to make sure.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:19 am

His bloodlust quickly wore off as he ate the food. At first, it tasted like metal shavings. But, as he ate it, the taste soon broke through, and his lust for blood went away.

His right arm couldn't have possibly been found in time, let alone in that mess, so he only had his left arm now.

Another thing gone wrong for the sake of her. The left arm of his knightmare and his membership with the Cult, and his right arm along with his status of footman. So, basically, he was screwed.

I mean, who would hire a 1 armed psycho who got booted by the Cult and Britiannia?
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Walking around, she was able to find the room she was looking for. Covering her face with her hat, she knocked on the door.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 pm

Zared heard the knock. Although the nurse protested, he went and opened the door, reveling his entire figure. Including his missing right arm.

"Hello there. May I ask who you are?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:46 am

Anisette stared at his arm - or at least, what was left of it, or that there wasn't an arm at all.

She looked over the nurse once and showed her something before she exited the room.

"Good day," she started. But what was she supposed to say? She came out of whim. "I am part of Britannia's forces," she said, not lying at all but she hardly really ever told anyone about it so blatantly. "Mind if I ask you some questions? Regarding the sudden raid of one of the villas of the House Michael's."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:48 am

"Sure, why not. Not much worse things can get anyways."

Zared went and sat on the bed. Considering all he went through, he felt as if everything was fine, excluding the missing arm, of course, and the stitches across his head.

"Ask away."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:50 am

"Yes, so from what we know, you are a servant, yes? A footman?" she started.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:52 am

"Not anymore." Zared replied. "I lost that status the moment I abandoned my duty. I am no longer a footman, no matter the reason why I left my post."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:58 am

"I see," she paused for a minute. "There was an assault; an attempt for assassination for the head of the House Michaels. Do you know who was behind this?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:59 am

"The Cult of C." Zared said. "Im not sure of who specifically, but my Knightmare identified the knightmares of the assault as that of the Cult of C."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:01 am

"Zared Ryoku, why do you know of this information?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:03 am

Zared raised a eyebrow. "I never tell people my last name, thus the shame of my past come flowing back."

He cleared his throat. "I know nothing of it, but that it is the truth."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:42 am

She just smiled. "It's not very difficult to find that information, Zared," she said. "Oh? Then how is it that you know it's the Cult of C that attacked?" she just wanted to know what really happened.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:49 am

"Yep. My knightmare was made by then, and I was apart of the Cult of C. It displayed friendly signals. It shows me who is who. Besides, the knightmare, along with the assault knightmares are all gone."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:50 am

"A part of the Cult," she nodded. "Are you, in any way, involved as part of the cult in this raid?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:56 am

"If I was, do you think I would of sat in the middle of a explosion of the raid that I caused?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:26 am

"It has happened before," she said. "It can happen again. You could have done it in order to fool us."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:44 am

"Us?" Zared asked, raising a eyebrow again.

"Believe watcha wanna believe. I'm lucky im even alive. Besides, im going to leave the country."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:16 am

Anisette took her hat off. "I'm so sorry," she said and looked at him, feeling a bit bad but she couldn't take chances. "But as part of Britannia's forces," she gulped, having a hard time talking but she had to be determined. "I hereby... place you under arrest."

She shook her head and snapped her fingers. In a moment, a barrage of soldiers entered.

And took hold of Zared, putting him in handcuffs and covering his eyes.

Last edited by neon kun on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:41 pm

Zared had only one hand, so there was nothing else to place the handcuff in. Zared closed his eyes.

"Save a life, go to jail."

He opened them and turned to Anisette. "I have no reason to live, so I don't care what I do, and what happens to me. My life?"

He yanked on the handcuffs, pulling whoever he was attached to towards him and smashing his head into him.

"Its worthless. Britannia as my enemy. The Cult of C as my enemy. My parents dead. The only thing left......."

Zared turned to Anisette. "Is to die."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:02 pm

Anisette looked down; she didn't expect him to be suicidal but she couldn't take back her words.

The other guards hastily tranquilized him. "My apologies," she said, unsure of what to say in such a situation. She hasn't been really good at this nor had she been doing it to people she's known personally. "But there is no merit in death no matter how much of an anguish your past is. Because everyone full of sorrow one way or another but they thread on, walking."

She stood straight. "It was a shame. I trusted you and I thought you stronger than that."

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:13 pm

Zared calmed down, not yet put to sleep.

"I was suppose to die in that explosion, Anisette. I planned that death. All that awaits me is a life of misery. Besides, im what people would call scum."

He nodded off. "I tried doing things Zane's way, but I couldn't stand it. Your right. I should of never given up my freedom. Giving it to someone was the worst mistake I ever made."

He looked to Anisette. "Heh. I haven't told you a single lie. You don't trust me because I did things my way. I lost the Cult. I lose my freedom. I lost my knightmare, and I lost my arm. I trusted you. Not like you care though. As being a former Cult member, you probably planned for me to lose everything. Well, I did the day I killed my parents."

Zared began to fall asleep. "Say im weak. I don't care. Im doing things the way I want to do them. I'd rather die then become a thief out on the streets. Even rotting away in a jail cell is better. Besides..... I could of easily re-joined the cult of I stole you away. But I lived up to my two promises to you.

I never harmed you, and when the Cult attacked, I made sure you weren't hurt. I have done my good deed to Britannia. Go ahead and arrest me. Torture me, kill me, do whatever. I've had enough."

Zared fell asleep within the cuffs.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:42 am

She listened and took it in word for word. Anisette supposed it was her mistake but she could never really allow anything like this again.

"There's still a trial," she said. "Don't let him die. He may be from the Cult but he was my servant and I have my statement for him."

He didn't have to know she was going to help him out; the last thing she wanted was to involve him in her matters and of Britannia when all he seemed to want was to be free. So that's what she was about to give him. Hang in there.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:13 am

Zared fell limp as he slept, becoming a heavy load for the soldier he was cuffed to.

He planned what to say if he was taken to court. He began to plot all sorts of things. However, no plan thought up was targeting Britannia, or the Cult.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next