Crisis Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The house

2 posters

Go down

The house Empty The house

Post by S3 Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:42 am

A modest, two-level house, just off the main road. Light-colored to reflect the majority of the Egyptians sun's rays. It's fallen into a slight state of disrepair, though nothing inside has been touched for a while.

Alessia and Anisette walked across the lawn.
Ok, she was willing to concede, So, maybe it's more like walking across a sandbox. As if to confirm her assessment, a gust of wind sprayed sand at their ankles, and got it in her shoes.
-_- Home, sweet home.

S3

Stats & Info
Stats: 15
Geass: (none)
Weapon: (none)

Back to top Go down

The house Empty Re: The house

Post by neon kun Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:34 am

Anisette was glad she was wearing pants, even if it's not "proper" for a noble. But she was in Egypt and lacy and frilly dresses were rather impractical. Aside from that, she's not supposed to be recognized. And if she was in a dress, she'd stick out like a sore thumb.

She had a hard time walking in the sand though, and it got in her shoes, though Alessia looked just as troubled with them all the same.

She looked at the house. It seemed cozy. "You have a nice home, lady Alessia."

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Alessia let out a short laugh. "I'm not sure 'nice' is the right word."

Unlocking the multiple deadbolts on the door, she lead the other woman into the first room. When she flicked the light-switch on she was unsuprised to see things the same as they were. Her parents had been a bit eccentric and designed each room after a decade from the 1900's. The living room was apparently the 1970's, reborn.

They had a few hours before they had to be out in the desert, at the pyramid, so she sat down - gesturing for Anisette to do the same - and started pulling food-stuff out of the bag of things she had bought on the way home. "Is there anything else I should know about this little adventure we're going on??"

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Anisette spent much of her consciousness on looking around the house with her eyes, trying to concentrate in drinking the details.

She certainly have never seen a house designed the way Alessia's was. "I rather think it's quite nice," she said and followed, sitting down.

"Well! I am not sure what else to tell you, honestly, though perhaps I do. I just can't recall..." she looked at her, sorry. "My apologies." xD
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Anisettes fascination caused some amusement for Alessia, and when she was told it was 'Quite nice' she had to laugh a little. "Something like that, maybe. You should see the basement - ah the Golden years. Anyway, I hope you don't mind this commoner food," she teased, pushing a boxed lunch to Anisette, "But I'd really rather not use the stove at this time of day."

"That's a terrible answer."

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:32 am

Anisette smiled, happy and happy. "No, no," she clasped her hands together. "I humbly partake; thank you for your generosity."

She looked at Alessia apologetically, sincere. "I'm so sorry..." :<
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:01 am

"It's fine," she said. Then, after a moment of eating in companionable silence, Alessia decided to ask about something that had been on her mind. "There's something you never clarified. Some business about rewriting beliefs..."

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:41 pm

Anisette loved the food, really~ It was different, but it was welcomed, as it was really yummy!~

She blinked, before grinning. "It's what my geass do."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Somehow, she was unsuprised to find out that her new aquaintance was another geass user. But there was one thing...

"Now, that seems handy. If you don't mind my asking" - and even if she does mind, really - "how did you come by it??"

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Anisette smiled at her. "Is it quite important?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:20 pm

She stared out the lime-green curtained window, and paused in thought before answering.

She smiled back. "Only to me. I would be willing to tell you something in return, of course. Kinda like 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours', ya know??"

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:05 am

"I see," she nodded at Alessia. "I got it by accident," she admitted, but she said it with not so much as a slight hesitation.

"From him.. E2."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:51 am

She was a bit stunned, more-so to hear the name uttered so bluntly.

"By accident, huh??" Alessia wondered if it was an accident on Anisette's part, or on E2's?? If planned by either one of them, it could have been a powerful, stragtegic manuver. But there was no way to know, right now. "Do you regret having it??" she asked, not really meaning to.

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:17 am

Anisette looked at her determinedly. "No," she said. "I don't." Then she broke out into a smile. "Teehee. It's very convenient. It helps in our endeavors a lot."

She clasped her hands. "Why do you ask?"

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:25 pm

She was glad to see the conviction in Anisettes eyes as she answered. Glad to see that the geass had not ruined opportunities the girl may have had in life. Or maybe it had and she made the best of it. Either way.

"Just curious," she said simply.

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:02 am

She grinned. "How about yours?" She asked, curious as well. "Your geass. Do you like it? Or do you regret having it?"

She briefly wondered about her geass; all she ever thought about it was that it was useful. Whatever it brought to her personal welfare, it didn't bother her so much. :3
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:30 am

"I certainly don't regret having it. Just like you said of yours, it's helpful." And it had been. On many occasions. "But even if I did, there wouldn't be a whole lot that could be done about it."

Alessia looked out the window once again and noticed how long the shadows were getting. It would be dark soon. She looked back at Anisette. "How long will it take to get to this place?? Do we need to make any side-trips??"

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:06 am

She giggled. "That is true," she nodded. "But that's nice! We can only move forward now~"

Anisette shook her head. "No," she thought for a while. "Clearly, I remember, Zane said to meet up with him in front of the pyramid."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:23 pm

"Your optimism has no bounds, hm??"
Anisette reminded her of someone, though she couldn't quite put her finger on who. She let it slip from her mind, logging the connection away for further scrutiny, later. For now, there was a couple more questions and then they could be on their way, most likely.

"We're not going to have to sneak around sentries or anything are we?? The open desert is a tough place to hide, unless you know how." Privately she wondered how good Anisettes 'sneaking' could actually be. She was sure she'd find out one way or another.

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:12 pm

"Thank you. Considering that a compliment~" she grinned. She was glad Alessia was really nice, she had always been warned to be more careful with members of the Cult but she was as nice as anyone could ever be since they first met.

"Getting there, we will have to get past a checkpoint. But! We can get past that on our own, right?" She grinned.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:32 pm

She watched a play of emotions cross Anisette's face. She always seemed happy. Not bothered, at least. "Maybe it was," she finally answered, grinning in response.

"Absolutely." Ticking off a mental list, she realized they had all they needed right here. She would have to give her companion a change of clothes - it got cold at night, and buggy - but other than that... Sentries could be snuck past easily with the dun-colored tarp she kept for that very purpose. Sometimes simple was best. And if they ran into anyone else, caught unawares, well, they both had a geass that could be well suited for the situation.

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:41 am

She giggled. "That's good enough for me~"

"So~ should we get going?" she asked looking outside. It was dark already. "Early birds we are, but that's better than late!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:16 pm

"I believe we should. Since the moon's going to be full, we should take off before it really rises."

A quick run around the house gave yielded the supplies she was looking for, the she looked back at Anisette and grinned. "Ready??"

{Onward and outward~}

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:13 am

She nodded, standing. "More than ever!" she grinned back.

[Outtie!]
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down