Crisis Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zared Ryoku

2 posters

Go down

Zared Ryoku Empty Zared Ryoku

Post by zergio Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:10 am

AA Username: Zergio, Duh Razz
Picture: Zared Ryoku 1rom4z
Alias/Nicknames: [optional]
Name: Zared Ryoku
Weight: 213
Height: 5'7
Hair: Wild and purple.
Eyes: Purple, matching his hair.
Race: Human
Alliance: [Britannia, Federation, Cult of C] Cult of C
Job: [military job, civilian job, etc.] Offensive Nightmare unit in the Cult.
Power/Weapon: Basic Nightmare, modified. Geass, power to make people forget him, at the cost of him forgetting them.
Personality: Tends to be on the crazy side. When needed to be, he is serious, and well organized. When he doesn't need to be, he'll do whatever he wants, no matter who/what is there/it is.
Physical Description: Basically a thin guy. He prefers black clothing.
History: Since he was born in Japan, Zared was always put under stress to "be this" and "be that". One day, he snapped, killing his parents. He didn't mourn their loss. In fact, he had gone crazy, and found killing them to be "exciting". He hijacked a Nightmare and went and spreaded destruction. When he was about to be caught, a group from the Cult saved him, and tried forcing him to join. They didn't need to, because Zared willingly accepted.
Other: His Nightmare was trashed real bad, so they repaired, customized, and improved it. Its mobility was slightly lessened, till it got trashed again. To this day, the third repairs got the job done. The metal was hard, durable, and flexible. The guns fired more bullets per second. It was much faster, and had a incredible natural jumping hight. They unequipped the wires and weapons on the end, but the battery power was also increased, and a shield was installed. It was a very costly improvement, and it became known as the "Black Nova". Unfortunetly, when this model breaks, they won't be able to repair it anymore.

Zared doesn't serve because of his "love" to the Geass. He serve's so he can spread destruction. He listens to orders, but only because of the action he gets.

Last edited by zergio on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Geass: (none)
Weapon: (none)

Back to top Go down

Zared Ryoku Empty Re: Zared Ryoku

Post by Yoyo Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:28 pm

I'm approving this one~
Yoyo