Crisis Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pyramids

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pyramids - Page 2 Empty Re: Pyramids

Post by S3 Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:31 pm

"Although I'm sure we're an excellent distraction," Alessia answered, "are you any good at sneaking around, Anisette??" It's not that she wan't willing to let the noble lady get all the stealth-love out of her system, she just didn't want Anisette to be hurt in the process.

S3

Stats & Info
Stats: 15
Geass: (none)
Weapon: (none)

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:35 pm

"Weell! I've sneaked around a few, though not so many as to prove my complete credibility," she admitted. "Stiiiill! My being small (huhuhu) would really help us in this situation, wouldn't it?" she smiled.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:19 pm

"You'll have to be very careful, Anisette," he said. "Understand? Be very careful." He was reluctant but she had her points.

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Geass: Pain
Weapon: mixed

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:19 pm

"I'm small, too," Alessia protested mildly, "But then again my geass is more suited to distraction than permanent espionage. There's one issue. If Zane and I set the guards on alert the news will spread to the guards inside the tomb and Anisette will be in danger. We're going to need to take them all out." She looked at Zane seriously and pointed to the 6 guards that directly impeded their progress. She wasn't thinking needless murder, just a nice knockout would do for now.

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:05 am

Anisette grinned. "I have faith in you two! Besides, I think I won't get taken down too easily!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:28 pm

"Alright then. We'll have to trust in each others abilities," Alessia said, looking around at the two of them.

What sort of distraction... "Are we just winging it with this distraction, Zane, or did you have a more specific idea??"

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:57 am

"We'll be able to do it!" Anisette said, looking at the people.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:12 am

"Your geass can stop motion, right, Alessia?" Zane asked. "How far of area can it cover?"

He looked at Anisette. "Remember, you can't overuse your geass, Anisette. And I don't want you disobeying that."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:09 am

"About fifty yards. It can't stop all motion, just the human kind." She told him this unhesitatingly, but debated whether or not to reveal the weakness of her geass. If they hadn't figured it out, no need to go bandying it about now, was there??

The command in Zane's voice showed through as he warned Anisette against abuse of her geass and Alessia found that, oddly enough, it suited him. Wandering thoughts aside, "Do you know the general direction you are going in, Anisette??"

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:51 am

"I understand," Anisette replied with a nod. "I will only use it if I reaaaallllyyyy need to, Zane."

She looked at Alessia at her question. "Well, there's only really one entrance into the pyramid. At least, the one not covered with traps too much." She pointed at the place where most of the guards were. "That's the only entrance I can go to. And the fastest route into the chambers where the children are supposedly held in."

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:50 am

He nodded. "Are there limits or intervals between usage?"

"How risky," Zane said to Anisette. "But that would mean we'd really have to be good distractions."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:23 pm

A strong breeze kicked up the sand around their feet and whistled through their ears, making Alessia pause before answering. "It takes about three seconds in between when one use ends and another can begin. But it's never failed once it started," she told them, swiping wind-blown hair out of her face.

"There's never only one way into a pyramid, Alessia interrupted, "They aren't built with two, but centuries of grave-robbing have assured that there's usually more than one way in or out."

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:55 pm

"Yes, but," Anisette hesitated. "I... I don't have enough faith in myself not to get lost in there. I really am only familiar with this entrance." She looked at the two of them. "But don't worry! I'll be able to get around to it!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:14 am

"Let's just take what Anisette knows," he said. He really knew that Anisette had, more or less, a really bad sense of direction. "We also don't have much time, to be honest. "Unless you know of a better entrance, Alessia?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:26 pm

She turned to Zane with a mock look of shock on her face. "I am not a grave-robber! I really don't know of any other entrances. I'm just sure there is one or two."

"He's right," Alessia admitted to Anisette, "You probably should have been in there already. Have faith! You can do it, I bet."

Glancing back over at the entrance and spotting the many guards, Alessia cleared her mind of all but the situation at hand. "I'm ready when you are."

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:08 am

She smiled. "Thank you," she said. "I'm ready too." All in all, she hoped that she could do it, and that they'd succeed.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:27 am

He quickly shook his head. "No, I didn't mean it like that, Alessia," he amended. "My apologies if it seemed so. Rather, I was just saying that you are quite knowledgeable and perhaps, by some off chance, know a different entrance by other sources, not through grave-robbing."

Zane moved forward. "I'm ready as well. Anisette, remember, keep safe and do exactly without hesitation what you should do. Don't do anything irrational."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by S3 Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:41 pm

She waved off Zane's apology. He was always so formal. Both of them were.

Alessia faced away from them and pulled something out of her bag before tossing it back over her shoulders and tightening the straps.

"Wait until the entrance is clear then get in there, but please stay out of sight, Lady Anisette. Zane, if you'd be so kind as to follow me and watch my back for a moment, that would be great." She had an opening idea, but knew he would be able to pick up the idea and go with the flow. "Ready??" Alessia asked. She crouched. "Go!"

She ran as close to the ring of light surrounding the pyramid as she could without being seen, assuming Zane was behind her. On her way, she had pulled out the pin. Cocking her arm back, she wound up and threw the grenade in the direction of the guard farthest from them and the entrance.

S3

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Yes, Zane, don't worry," she grinned. Then she listened thoroughly to Alessia's instructions. "Understood," she nodded, looking ahead and finding the best places to hide and yet be fast to get to the entrance. When she heard her signal, "Stay safe everyone!" she ran forward to the dark, her footsteps light even through the sand.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2